HT-JCOE J2X Senior Instructor
Company: Jacobs Engineering Group Inc.
Location: Fort Huachuca
Posted on: June 10, 2021
Must be knowledgeable of and experienced in the formulation and
execution of organizational training programs for intelligence
organizations. Must have experience in the formulation, assessment,
and execution of training requirements and alternatives (platform
instruction, distance learning, blended training, interactive
multimedia instruction). Must have experience in development of
requisite training materials, products, and documentation. Must be
capable of instructing personnel from prepared course material.
Must be available to travel to various training locations. Must
have strong written and oral communication skills.
- A primary or alternate staff officer in a JTF, J2X, or CCMD
- Must have at least one deployment in that capacity, and be
considered a Subject Matter Expert in either CI, HUMINT, or
- At least six years of Federal Government (military or civilian)
experience, with a service specific HUMINT MOS or HUMINT career
path (No more than 10% of the course is comprised of career path
- Three years of above experience must have been in a staff
assignment in a CJ-2X, J-2X, JTF 2X, or other joint HUMINT oriented
staff/leadership positions including at least one six month
deployment in a Joint Operating Area (JOA)
- MSO Cat 1 or 2 certification, or training for strategic HUMINT
- At least six months of direct source/asset handling experience
at the Cat 1, 2, or strategic level.
Minimum of a Top-secret clearance required with access to
Keywords: Jacobs Engineering Group Inc., Tucson , HT-JCOE J2X Senior Instructor, Other , Fort Huachuca, Arizona
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!