Automotive Counter Sales Rep. (FT)
Company: Genuine Parts Company
Posted on: June 12, 2021
Merle's is a Parts Store and So much more! We are driven to have
the best people on our team to get the right parts to the right
place at the right time.
This is the ideal role for a person who truly cares about
providing outstanding customer care and interactions with everyone
who they come in contact with! As an Automotive Counter Parts Sales
person, you are looked at as the "face of the retail store" and the
go to person as soon as our customers enter our retail stores.
This is the right opportunity for you if you:
- Genuinely enjoy helping our retail and wholesale customers with
their auto parts and service questions.
- Have gained your parts experience by working the automotive
industry or have gained your experience tinkering with/repairing
cars & trucks through the years
- You are willing to learn all things automotive if you don't
have the background in automotive parts.
- Want to join a team where you can learn and grow your career -
the opportunities are endless!
A Day in the life:
- Provide auto parts answers and solutions for our retail and
- Bring customer focus and high energy to our fast-paced
- Welcome retail customers into our retail stores and engage to
provide a positive consumer experience
- Use technology (computer), cash register, telephone, and paper
- Use your parts knowledge to assist other Merle's team members
answer questions for customers
What you'll need:
- Previous experience in a parts store or automotive industry or
at least a willingness to learn all things auto parts.
- High School Diploma or GED. Technical or Trade school courses
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Love fast paced retail environments
And if you have this, even better:
- Background and/or passion for automotive industry, heavy
equipment, farm industry, diesel, marine, or dealership.
- Experience in a parts store, auction, retail store, auto
- Knowledge of cataloging AND/OR inventory management systems, a
- Entirely customer-centric (external/internal)
- ASE Certifications
- Past experience working for an Independently owned parts
Why Merle's may just be the right place for you:
- Outstanding health benefits and 401K
- Stable company. Fortune 200 with a "family" feel
- Company Culture that works hard, yet takes care of
- Opportunity for accessing multiple career paths, ongoing
development, with support from leaders and your team
GPC believes the fair and equitable treatment of employees,
customers, suppliers and other persons is critical to fulfilling
its vision and goals. GPC conducts its business without regard to
sex, race, creed, color, religion, marital status, national origin,
age, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic
information, disability, military status, status as a veteran, or
any other protected characteristic. GPC's policy is to recruit,
hire, train, promote, assign, transfer and terminate employees
based on their own ability, achievement, experience and conduct and
other legitimate business reasons.
Keywords: Genuine Parts Company, Tucson , Automotive Counter Sales Rep. (FT), Other , Tucson, Arizona
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!