Driver-shuttle Noncomm gy
Company: Ace Parking Management, Inc.
Posted on: June 12, 2021
What you will be doing:
- Providing transportation for passengers and guests to and from
- Greeting everyone with a smile.
- Assisting passengers and luggage or bags on and off the shuttle
- Performing pre and post-inspection activities to ensure proper
- Adhering to all safety standards and guidelines.
- Performing routine cleaning and bus maintenance activities,
What we are looking for:
- Must be able to work overnight graveyard shifts.
- Required to have and maintain a valid driver's license.
- Must be able to lift up to 50 lbs.
- Must be able to speak clearly, distinctly, and effectively,
using consideration and diplomacy.
- An outgoing and enthusiastic personality.
- Willingness to do whatever it takes to earn a "Thank You."
What you will receive in return:
- A flexible schedule as well as the opportunity to earn cash
tips, depending on the route assigned.
- The Company provides benefits, such as paid vacation, sick,
holidays as well as various insurance plans customized to meet your
personal needs, including a 401k plan.
- The Company offers career development and upward mobility,
you'll be able to cultivate relationships, gain new experience and
expertise to help you as you build your career.
Ace Parking is an Affirmative Action Federal Contractor and
Equal Opportunity Employer that encourages applicants who are
Protected Veterans of The U.S. Armed Forces, Individuals with
Disabilities, Women, and Minorities to apply. (EEO/M/F/V/D)
Keywords: Ace Parking Management, Inc., Tucson , Driver-shuttle Noncomm gy, Other , Tucson, Arizona
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!