PHYSICIAN ASSISTANT or FAMILY NURSE PRACTITIONER - NOGALES
Company: Nextcare, Inc.
Posted on: June 12, 2021
NextCare Urgent Care, is currently looking for an energetic and
enthusiastic part-time Physician Assistants or Family Nurse
Practitioners for our Nogales location.
The clinic hours are Monday - Friday 8:00 a.m. -8:00 p.m. and
Saturday and Sunday from 8:00 a.m. - 4:00 p.m. Ideally, we are
looking for part-time candidates who have flexibility in their
schedule rather than just weekend availability however, weekend
shifts are always appreciated.
The Physician Assistant or Nurse Practitioner is responsible for
- Evaluating and treating patients in accordance with clinical
best practices for an urgent care and/or occupational health
- Providing compassionate and respectful patient care consistent
with NextCare services, values and mission statement.
- Treating all patients who present to the clinic appropriately
and discuss the treatment plan with the patient ensuring there is a
clear understanding of the next steps.
- Documenting care utilizing the electronic documentation
- Taking personal responsibility for appropriately coding and
billing for care rendered.
- Delivering exemplary care and act in a legal and ethical
- Maintaining clinical productivity consistent with peers and
industry standards for a similar setting.
- Follow up on patient care as indicated.
The Physician Assistant or Nurse Practitioner supports the
organization by providing exemplary patient care thereby creating
valuable relationships within the community to contribute to the
continued success of NextCare.
Keywords: Nextcare, Inc., Tucson , PHYSICIAN ASSISTANT or FAMILY NURSE PRACTITIONER - NOGALES, Other , Nogales, Arizona
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!