Front Office Receptionist (Community Health Center)
Company: Marana Health Center
Posted on: June 12, 2021
MHC Healthcare is seeking a Front Office Receptionist to join
our team at the Santa Catalina Health Center, located in Catalina,
AZ. The Front Office Receptionist will provide services for the
integrated front office by greeting and checking in patients,
ensuring patient information is correct and collecting appropriate
fees. Provide exceptional customer service to all who require
services. MHC Healthcare is a Federally Qualified Community Health
Center (FQHC), with 16 sites in Tucson and Pima County. MHC
Healthcare is building a world-class integrated health care system
that is committed to caring for special populations, and focused on
improving health outcomes for our patients.
The ideal candidate will have the following education and
- High school diploma or equivalency; required.
- One (1) years' experience as a cashier/receptionist in a
medical facility or public contact position; preferred.
- Bilingual may be required based on location.
The ideal candidate will also possess the following knowledge,
skills, and abilities:
- Cash handling knowledge.
- Provide exceptional customer service to individuals from
various cultural backgrounds.
- Knowledge of basic bookkeeping principles.
- Ability to handle situational stress in work environment.
- Ability to multi-task.
- Computer literate.
As an employee of MHC Healthcare, we share in a very strong
mission: Dedication to providing Service Excellence in Promoting
Health and Well Being. To support this mission in our community,
MHC Healthcare believes it must start at home. Therefore, employees
have many opportunities to care for our health and wellness with
benefits such as:
- Medical, dental, vision
- Short-term disability and other benefits
- Paid time off (including holidays/vacation/sick leave/community
- Paid bereavement and jury duty
- Employee discount for medical services
- Tuition reimbursement
MHC Healthcare will recruit, hire, train, and promote persons in
all job titles without regard to age, color, disability, gender
(including gender identity), marital status, national origin, race,
religion, sex, sexual orientation, veteran status, or other status
protected by applicable law. In addition, all personnel actions
such as compensation, promotion, demotion, benefits, transfers,
staff reductions, terminations, reinstatement and rehire,
company-sponsored training, education and tuition assistance, and
social and recreational programs will be administered in accordance
with the principles of equal employment opportunity.
- Job Family Business Operations
- Pay Type Hourly
- Required Education High School
- Santa Catalina Health Center, 16701 N. Oracle Rd. #135,
Catalina, Arizona, United States of America
Keywords: Marana Health Center, Tucson , Front Office Receptionist (Community Health Center), Other , Catalina, Arizona
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!