Equipment Facility Maintenance Technician - SY TUC
Company: US Foods, Inc.
Posted on: June 12, 2021
Join Our Community of Food People!
Performs a variety of maintenance and repairs in a processed
Can include metal working, welding, electrical, plumbing,
boilers, woodworking and equipment repair. Responsible for upkeep
and maintenance of warehouse-related equipment (i.e. pallet jacks,
forklifts, batteries, etc). This keeps day and night warehouse
operations functional to ensure efficient shipping and receiving of
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Performs a variety of maintenance and repairs in a processed
- Can include metal working, welding, electrical, plumbing,
woodworking and equipment repair
- Responsible for performing preventative maintenance checks and
repairing the facility and equipment as needed
- Installs, maintains and repairs machinery, equipment, physical
structures, pipe and electrical systems in warehouse establishment
following specification, blueprints, manuals, and schematic
drawings, using hand tools, power tools, forklift, measuring and
- Visually inspects and tests equipment
- Dismantles defective machines/equipment; installs new or
repaired parts following specifications, using precise measuring
instruments and hand tools
- Cleans/lubricates parts of machinery
- Performs minor maintenance throughout warehouse and office
- Order and maintain spare parts inventory
- Must have mechanical maintenance experience.
- Qualified individual will present well-rounded skills in
maintenance, refrigeration, air compressor, multi meter, plumbing,
welding and electrical.
- Ability to operate power tools, use hand tools and drive
- Must have valid driver's license
- Ability to pass a background investigation and drug test
- Three to five years industrial experience preferred
- High school diploma or GED preferred
- Frequently lift using both hands/arms reaching, grasping and
carrying, weights up to 30 lbs., occasionally up to 50 lbs., rarely
up to 100 lbs.
- Ability to stand/walk constantly through eight-hour work shift;
3-5 miles daily
- Ability to bend/twist at waist, knees and neck frequently
throughout work shift
- Ability to use both hands and arms simultaneously
reaching/handing/grasping and exerting push/pull force normally
30-70 lbs., up to 120 lbs. on occasion
- Frequently overhead reaching using both hands
- Frequent climbing on ladders/stairs, working in
confined/cramped spaces, awkward positions
- Crouching/kneeling/crawling occasionally
- Constant use of hearing/sight/speech abilities required to
perform essential job functions
Equal Employment Opportunity Employer M/F/Vets/Disabled.
- EOE Race/Color/Religion/Sex/Sexual Orientation/Gender
Identity/National Origin/Protected Veteran/Disability Status*
Keywords: US Foods, Inc., Tucson , Equipment Facility Maintenance Technician - SY TUC, Other , Tucson, Arizona
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!