Posted on: July 14, 2021
Leidos Corporate Accounting team has an immediate opening for a
Revenue Accountant. This dynamic position interacts with various
levels and departments throughout the organization and plays an
integral role in the implementation of the new revenue standard ASC
606. The Revenue Accountant position requires excellent
communication and analytical skills. The ideal candidate must be
able to perform in a challenging and fast-paced team
Ideally, we're looking for someone who can support this from our
Tucson - AZ office, but we will also consider 100% telecommute for
the right person.
- Review contract terms and scope of work to determine and
document appropriate revenue recognition per GAAP and corporate
- Analyze contract revenue and profit.
- Prepare revenue adjustments as needed.
- Analyze contract fee fluctuations and communicate major drivers
to program teams.
- Provide contract review support for various departments and
- Review Estimates at Completion (EACs).
- Provide internal and external audit support.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Business, Accounting, or Finance with 2+
years of Accounting experience.
- Prior accounting experience must include knowledge of revenue
- Detail oriented with strong communication and analytical
- Strong computer skills including intermediate level experience
with Microsoft Excel.
- Accounting Degree is highly preferred.
- Deltek/Costpoint experience.
- Hyperion experience.
- Government Contracting experience.
- Advanced Excel Skills.
External Referral Bonus:
External Referral Bonus $:
Potential for Telework:
Clearance Level Required:
Scheduled Weekly Hours:
Keywords: Leidos, Tucson , Revenue Accountant, Other , Tucson, Arizona
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!