A Real Estate Sales Representative is also known as a real
estate agent and is responsible for helping clients with every
aspect of the real estate transaction process. Clients are in need
of sales representatives to help them market and sell their home
and guide them through the process of finding a home to
In this position, you will advise clients on how to prepare
their home for a quick and profitable sale and will help them
search for a new home to call their own. The compensation structure
for Real Estate Agents is commission-based. This means that you
control your earning potential, since you'll earn money on every
transaction that you complete. Many agents are able make over
$100,000 a year after a few years.
Regulatory Notice: While a real estate license is not
required to apply, you must obtain a real estate license before
officially being hired. To earn a real estate license you will need
to complete real estate classes (online or in-person) offered by an
accredited learning institution and pass a state licensing exam. To
learn more about the real estate licensing process, apply now and
our recruiting team will provide additional details.
- Advise clients on how to price their home and get it ready for
- Keep informed on the local real estate market and keep track of
comparable homes sales within your clients' communities
- Organize home tours and open houses
- Market your real estate sales representative services to the
- Advocate for clients during sales negotiations and when
creating home transaction contracts
- Come up with creative marketing strategies to help clients sell
About Vylla Home
Vylla's national footprint and full-service model provide a
truly progressive approach to the real estate process, creating
extraordinary experiences for our customers. We are America's first
and only homeownership company! We provide every aspect of the real
estate process under one roof with real estate services, mortgage
lending, title and escrow. We make it simple for customers to find,
finance and own their home. And that makes it super easy for our
agents to provide tons of extra value to their clients - way beyond
the average brokerage! Vylla Home is one of the Carrington Family
of companies under Carrington Holding Company, LLC.
We aim to provide value beyond just your commission payment. Our
two cents? You're worth as much as all the hard work you put in!
Some of our benefits include
- Potential pipeline of leads including real estate owned (REO)
- Don't wait to get paid. We pay at closing!
- One low monthly fee - no desk fees or set up fees, no hidden
- Free agent starter kit with business cards, a polo shirt, name
tags and/or hat.
- Collaboration opportunities with our loan and title teams.
- An abundance of mentorship, training, and support
Our Equal Opportunity Promise
We are committed to fair hiring practices and operate as an
equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate on the basis of
race, sexual orientation, age, marital status, religion, or nation
of origin. We pride ourselves as being exceptional leaders and
members of our community and we're committed to treating all our
potential employees with the same level of care and respect.