Market Manager of Communications
Company: Gables Search Group
Posted on: September 5, 2021
POSITION TITLE: Market Manager of
POSITION LOCATION: Tucson, AZ
The Market Communications Manager is responsible for all
aspects of day-to-day hospital communications for the hospitals
that comprise the Health Network. The role has responsibility
for proactive earned media, social media content, and internal
communications within accordance of all applicable company policies
and procedures, state and federal laws, and regulations.
These responsibilities include:
- Participation in the creation of annual communications plans
that align with company strategy.
- Implementation of placement of positive, service line and
reputation stories in the local media.
- Social media content creation.
- Press release creation and distribution.
- Maintaining media relationships.
- Contributes to the hospital’s website newsroom content.
- Contributes to media monitoring and reporting to the hospital A
In addition, the Market Communications Manager, will work with
the Communications Director for Arizona on hospital crisis
communication and reactive media responses. The Market
Communications Manager will also be the day-to-day contact for
hospital CEOs and leadership team for communications support and
will work directly with leadership andmarketing and strategy teams
ensure alignment on supporting hospital strategic initiatives.
- A Bachelor’s degree in English, Journalism or related field is
required, a Master’s degree is desired.
- Must have 4-6 years of relevant experience developing
communications strategies and driving key messages across internal
and external stakeholders.
- Must possess excellent copywriting. editing, and researching
skills, and maintain strong knowledge of the healthcare
- Must be proficient in Word, Excel and PowerPoint.
Familiarity with blogs, podcasts and emerging social mediums is a
Keywords: Gables Search Group, Tucson , Market Manager of Communications, Other , Tucson, Arizona
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!