Company: LHC Group
Posted on: September 9, 2021
**15,000 Sign On
Northwest Healthcare Home
Health, a part of the LHC Group, is the preferred
post-acute care partner for hospitals, physicians and families
nationwide. From home health and hospice care to long-term acute
care and home and community-based services, we deliver
high-quality, cost-effective care that empowers patients to manage
their health at home. Hospitals and health systems around the
country have partnered with LHC Group to deliver patient-centered
care in the home. More hospitals, physicians and families choose
LHC Group, because we are united by a single, shared purpose:
It's all about helping people.
Benefits and More
- Flexible Schedules
- Tuition Reimbursement
- Medical, dental, and vision packages available within 60
- Discounted Employee Stock Purchase Plan
- Promotion opportunities
- Continuing Education
- Provides service within the scope of practice as defined by the
state laws governing the practice of Occupational Therapy, in
accordance with the plan of care, using evidence based techniques,
and in coordination with other members of the health care
- Evaluates the patient’s functional status, status of all body
systems as required for CMS documentation, and occupational therapy
needs. Consults with the physician in the development of the
therapy plan of care.
- Observes, records, and reports to the nurse supervisor and the
physician the patient's response to treatment and changes to the
- Instructs and informs participating members of the health care
team, the patient and the family/caregivers, regarding the plan of
care, functional limitations, and progress towards goals.
- Visits patients within the entire service area of their
respective agency and other nearby LHC agencies as needed.
- According to Plan of Treatment, completes a progress note for
each visit, and submits progress notes per LHC policy.
- Completes all patient evaluations and develops the OT plan of
care within state specific guidelines. Reports outcomes of
evaluation, goals, and anticipated projected frequency of care to
nurse supervisor within 24 hours of the evaluation.
- Participates in staff conferences and committees as requested
by the agency.
- May supervise home health aides per LHC policy if allowed per
- Provides supervision of the OTA as per LHC policy and state
regulation.Prepares a written discharge summary and/or a written
summary report on the patient's condition at least every 60
- Conducts patient assessments evaluating the level of function
by applying diagnostic and prognostic functional ability
- Provides in-service education as requested by agency
- Adheres to LHC Therapy Standards of Practice in provision of
services to all patients.
- Is responsible for accessing education to maintain and enhance
clinical knowledge and skills that are up to date with the current
standards of care for the profession and to maintain state issued
- Participates in a weekend rotation to provide services for
their respective agency and other nearby LHC agencies as
- All other duties as assigned.
Education & Experience
- Current Occupational Therapy licensure in state
- Current CPR
- Current driver's license,
vehicle insurance, and access to a dependable vehicle, or
Keywords: LHC Group, Tucson , Occupational Therapist, Other , Tucson, Arizona
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!