Field Support Tech IFA - S
Company: H&R Block
Posted on: September 10, 2021
What you'll do...
Provides technical PC, peripheral, network and software break-fix,
on-site, phone, chat and off-phone for retail tax offices worldwide
enabling end users to operate efficiently and effectively. Utilizes
software solutions, knowledge base, personal knowledge, and
computer systems to resolve and track user incidents. Effectively
opens and works support requests and escalates to the appropriate
people/team as necessary. Effectively communicates and assists
clients regarding their technical support issues. Serve as a
liaison between business partners, Lead FST/CSM and Field
Technology Support to identify and resolve problems.
Day to day you'll...
- Coordinate the setup, shutdown and support of PC hardware and
software for H&R Block's field company offices in compliance
with instructions provided by CSC
- Maintain, troubleshoot, and support field systems in
company-owned field offices by phone, chat and on-site visits.
- Help troubleshoot/support FR offices by phone and chat.
- Maintain an inventory of district resources. Maintain hot spare
tracking and control for computer equipment in the district.
- Ensure essential communication with Business Partners and Lead
Field Systems Technician/Company Support Manager on support issues
- Maintain network and telephone systems in company offices.
- Document hardware problems and their resolution within the
- Assist with special projects, as needed.
- Remote into and/ or control desktops to resolve technical
- Follow established processes and procedures to work cases and
handle inquiries to resolve office and associate issues.
- Maintain a technical working knowledge of product or products
supported by the department.
- Handle Field contacts while ensuring quality measurement
procedures, and work instructions are maintained within policy
- Perform other duties as assigned.
About H&R Block...
We're here to live our purpose-to provide help and inspire
confidence in our clients and communities everywhere. We take our
work personally, because we know what it represents: Families and
homes. Livelihoods and lives.
We've been true to that purpose since brothers Henry and Richard
Bloch founded our company in 1955. Since then, we've grown to
approximately 12,000 tax offices throughout the United States and
around the world. When you join our team, you'll add to the
momentum of a forward-thinking company-one that defined an industry
and is now leading its transformation.
What you'll bring to the team...
- High school diploma or equivalent
- Experience with Windows Environment, Windows network
configurations and MS Office (or equivalent)
- Access to and ability to drive a motor vehicle; possession of a
valid driver's license; adequate insurance coverage as required by
applicable state law and a good driving record.
- Ability to work independently or on a team
- Oral, written and interpersonal communication skills
- Demonstrated decision making, analytical and problem-solving
- Demonstrated organization, prioritization and project
- Demonstrated ability to set up, maintain, and troubleshoot
computer hardware, networks and systems.
Keywords: H&R Block, Tucson , Field Support Tech IFA - S, Other , Tucson, Arizona
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!