Billing Analyst II
Posted on: September 15, 2021
Leidos Corporate Accounts Receivable department has an
immediate opening for a Billing Analyst II located in Tucson,
The selected candidate will be responsible for analyzing
and billing commercial contracts to ensure they are in compliance
with Leidos policies. The candidate will prepare invoices for
customer distribution and will be assigned special
- Processing invoices for the commercial support team.
- Analyzing unbilled report and provide reasons for unbilled
- Researching and resubmitting invoices that are short paid by
- Interact with functional departments to resolve billing
- Prepare billing reconciliations.
- Meet critical deadlines and achieve departmental goals and
- A High-school education or equivalent and 3 - 5 years of
business or accounting related work experience.
- The ability to multi-task in a fast paced environment with
minimal supervision, which will require a flexible schedule and
- Strong working knowledge of Microsoft applications (Excel,
Outlook, and Word).
- The ability to work well independently and as part of a
- Strong written and verbal communication skills.
- 4 Year College Degree
- Team player
External Referral Bonus:
External Referral Bonus $:
Potential for Telework:
Clearance Level Required:
Scheduled Weekly Hours:
Keywords: Leidos, Tucson , Billing Analyst II, Other , Tucson, Arizona
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!