Registered Nurse/Operating Room/Day Shift - Located in Farmington, NM
Company: SJRMC Hospital
Posted on: October 11, 2021
Relocation aid to Farmington, NM Available
Love what you do; Love where you live
***$5000 Sign on Bonus Full Time
The Registered Nurse is a sincerely caring and compassionate
professional and assumes accountability in utilizing the nursing
process to provide dynamic patient management.
• Current licensure by the State Board of Nursing of New Mexico or
compact (multi-state) license
• Basic Life Support (BLS) Certification
• Must meet the requirements for obtaining and maintaining life
support certifications as outlined in the Life Support
• As Indicated on Job Posting
Duties and Responsibilities:
• Provides individualized patient care and maintains clinical
competency appropriate for the area of practice
• Understands and follows policy and procedure in addition to
meeting licensure requirements
• Responsive to current safety and quality initiatives and sustains
• Builds productive interpersonal relationships in every
• Demonstrates teamwork
• Actively participates in the department
• Each employee is responsible for implementing SJRMC’s Service
Standards into their daily work.
• Other duties as assigned
Physical Demands and Environmental Work
• Must be able to see with corrective eyewear and hear clearly with
• Must be able to walk, stand, bend, squat, climb, kneel, and twist
• Must be able to lift greater than 50 pounds and push 0-300 pounds
• Potential exposure to blood and bodily fluids and meets OSHA
• Special Demands:
o Sets limits when dealing with angry, hostile, or sometimes
verbally or physically abusive patients and families
in an attempt to ensure a safe, respectful environment that will
support the delivery of care.
o Effectively copes and strives for balance when caring for acutely
ill patients and families.
Keywords: SJRMC Hospital, Tucson , Registered Nurse/Operating Room/Day Shift - Located in Farmington, NM, Other , Tucson, Arizona
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!