Meat and Seafood Team Member
Company: Flora's Market Run
Posted on: November 19, 2021
Full Job Description
- Assist with all meat and poultry items, including sourcing
farms and/or ranches for products to present in the case
- Assist with training of all Meat and Seafood employees for
continued development of cuts and produts
- Cutting, grinding, and preparing meats for sale.
- Arrange cuts of meat and place them in an attractive manner in
the display case so that customers will wish to purchase them.
- Weighing, packaging, pricing, and displaying products.
- Cleaning and maintaining tools and equipment and ensuring
displays and signage are accurate and attractive.
- Receive deliveries of meat and inspect them to ensure that they
adhere to the highest quality standards and are not expired.
- Assist with ordering.
- Prepare meat into forms ready for cooking using a variety of
actions, including boning, tying, grinding, cutting and trimming to
make it easier for customers.
- Educate customers on different selections and types of poultry,
pork, beef and fish to help them decide what to purchase.
- Rotate products to reduce the chance of any meat spoiling to
reduce waste and loss of profits.
- Maintain and clean the meat preparation counter to reduce the
risk of food contamination and adhere to food safety guidelines.Job
Type: Full-timePay: From $15.00 per hourBenefits:
- Dental insurance
- Disability insurance
- Employee discount
- Flexible schedule
- Health insurance
- Paid training
- Vision insurancePhysical Setting:
- Grocery storeSchedule:
- 8 hour shift
- Day shift
- Evening shift
- Weekend availabilityEducation:
- High school or equivalent (Preferred)Experience:
- Customer service: 1 year (Preferred)Work Location:
- One locationWork Remotely:
- NoWork Location: One location
Keywords: Flora's Market Run, Tucson , Meat and Seafood Team Member, Other , Tucson, Arizona
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!