Posted on: November 22, 2021
Company Overview The Enlyte Family of Businesses Mitchell -
Genex - Coventry Enlyte is the parent brand of Mitchell, Genex and
Coventry, an organization unlike any other in the Property &
Casualty industry, bringing together three great businesses with a
shared vision of using technology innovation, clinical services and
network solutions to help our customers and the people they serve.
Our suite of products and services enable our employees to help
people recover from challenging life events, while providing
opportunities for meaningful impact and career growth. Job
Description This is onsite position, located in Downer's Grove,
- Interacts directly with customers, sales and/or service
representatives to handle a variety of inbound and outbound
post-sales service functions.
- Receives customer and internal partner requests and works
independently and/or collaborates with other teams to service these
requests, follow-up or escalate appropriately.
- Prepares/retrieves documentation related to customer account,
product, and service inquiries/issues.
- Updates databases with documentation related to customer
interactions and steps taken to serve customer needs.
- Ensures account information is accurate by keeping it updated,
filing/managing customer documentation/forms.
- May schedule field sales/service visits or escalate to partners
- Handles requests for additional company materials.
- Maintains records of customer contact and follow-up and
resolves customer billing, payment and credit problems.
Qualifications Education and Experience:
- High School Diploma or Associate Degree in Business
Administration or Health Management, Medical Administration.
- Workers--- Comp or Healthcare experience a plus
- 1-2+ years of Call center experience. Health care environment
- Prior sales/negotiating skills preferred, but not required
- Critical Thinking --- Uses logic and reasoning to identify the
strengths and weaknesses of alternative solutions, conclusions or
approaches to problems
- Positive Attitude --- Finds the most effective and efficient
way to complete tasks, regardless of obstacle, while continually
offering support and comfort to injured worker, teammates, and
- Flexibility/Adaptability --- Able to adapt to changing
procedures, accept change and engage it
- Active/Continuous Learner --- Recognizes own strengths and
weaknesses and actively seeks skills, techniques, and methods to
- Ability to multitask
- Intermediate to Advance Microsoft Office Suite knowledge (Word,
Excel, Outlook, PowerPoint).
- Ability to work 10:30 AM --- 7:30 PM.
- Ability to work in a fast paced work environment and
- Bilingual - Spanish helpful but not mandatory Benefits We---re
committed to supporting your ultimate well-being through our total
compensation package offerings that support your health, wealth and
self. These offerings include Medical, Dental, Vision, Health
Savings Accounts / Flexible Spending Accounts, Life and AD&D
Insurance, 401(k), Tuition Reimbursement, and an array of resources
that encourage a lifetime of healthier living. -- The Company is an
equal opportunity employer, values the diversity of our workforce
and the knowledge of our people. The Company does not discriminate
against an applicant or employee on the basis of race, color,
religion, national origin, ancestry, sex/gender, age, physical or
mental disability, military or veteran status, genetic information,
sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, marital
status, or any other characteristic protected by applicable
federal, state or local law. -- #LI-ALLEXIS
Keywords: Coventry, Tucson , Care Coordinator, Other , Tucson, Arizona
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!