Applications Support Tech I
Company: Cox Communications Inc
Posted on: November 22, 2021
*Primary Location: *6305 Peachtree Dunwoody Rd, Tucson, AZ,
* Division: *Cox Communications
* Job Level: *Individual Contributor
* Travel: *No
* Schedule: *Full-time
* Shift: *Day Job
* Requisition Number: *219422_38797350
The Master Billing and Customer Relationships (MBCR) team is
looking for an Application Support Tech I to fill an open position
on our Billing Resolution. Our ideal candidate must have an
advanced understanding of the ICOMS billing system, interacts
effectively with our internal customers and vendors, and
effectively provides support to resolve production issues in an
efficient manner. The candidate must also be able to quickly learn
platforms and tools, possess great communication skills as well as
the ability to document processes and standards.
Primary Responsibilities/Tasks - Essential Functions:
* Proactively monitors and works incoming incidents logged into the
incident-management database system (UET Keystone) by end-users
regarding ICOMS billing issues.
* Proactively monitor, research, and respond to incoming incidents
via "Live Chat" with customer-facing agents
* Follows established procedures to document incidents and
recommends modification to procedures as required.
* Identify customer concerns and resolves or escalates customer
issues expediently and accurately within documented
* Analyze, research, and simulate user problems to resolve
operational issues; recommend system modifications to reduce user
problems and provide documentation based on research performed.
* Assist in validating changes, upgrades, and preparing for new
product launches by participating in software testing and debugging
plans to ensure functionality and quality
* Simulates or recreates user problems to resolve operational
issues; recommends system modifications to reduce user
* Continue to expand knowledge and understanding of ICOMS billing
software to improve first call resolution of end-user problems.
* Provides recommendations for operational efficiencies and process
improvements and assists in policy development to support change
* Interact with network services, software systems engineering,
and/or application development teams to restore service and/or
identify and correct core problems as needed
* Where permitted by applicable law, must be fully vaccinated
against COVID-19 to be considered for this U.S. based job.
(Reasonable accommodations for medical and religious objections
will be considered.)
* HS diploma or equivalent. Associates degree or equivalent work
* 3 or more years of experience required in related field.
* Basic reporting skills
* Demonstrated problem solving and analytical thinking skills
* Establishes and maintains effective communications and
professional working relationships with customers, internal
personnel, both at system and corporate offices.
* Proficient with Microsoft product, i.e. word, project, excel,
* Ability to work well under pressure and commitment to meeting
* Solid understanding of trouble-shooting concepts and
* Ability to logically analyze and diagnose software related
problems at the user level
* Identifies key barriers/core problems and applies problem-solving
skills to deal creatively with complex situations.
* Solid Performer
* Communicate details and information in an easily understood
* Works professionally in a team environment
* Meets Expectations for the skills and attainment of knowledge
specified for the position.
* Demonstrates the ability to make effective and sound
* Demonstrates the ability of carrying out assignments without
* Innovates and creates new and unique methods and procedures to
support company objectives.
Who We Are
* About Cox Communications*
Cox Communications is committed to creating meaningful moments of
human connection through broadband applications and services. The
largest private telecom company in America, we proudly serve six
million homes and businesses across 18 states. Were dedicated to
empowering others to build a better future and celebrate diverse
products, people, suppliers, communities and the characteristics
that makes each one unique.
* About Cox *
We are the Cox family of businesses. Weve been making our mark
since 1898 by building and evolving world-class businesses, staying
true to our values, and encouraging top talent to always look for
growth and impact while building a career with us. Our primary
divisions - Cox Communications and Cox Automotive - are driving a
new wave of innovation, powering smart cities with powerhouse
broadband communications and pioneering greener, more progressive
transportation alternatives for individuals and fleet operators.
Were also expanding into new spaces like cleantech and healthcare
to rev up our momentum toward building a better future for the next
generation. Were looking for the talent today who will be our
leaders tomorrow. Sound intriguing? Learn more about where we are
today, where we hope youll be going with us, and the common purpose
that unites us at coxenterprises.com.
Benefits of working at Cox may include health care insurance
(medical, dental, vision), retirement planning (401(k)), and paid
days off (sick leave, parental leave, flexible vacation/wellness
days, and/or PTO). For more details on what benefits you may be
offered, [visit our benefits
Cox is an Equal Employment Opportunity employer - All qualified
applicants/employees will receive consideration for employment
without regard to that individuals age, race, color, religion or
creed, national origin or ancestry, sex (including pregnancy),
sexual orientation, gender, gender identity, physical or mental
disability, veteran status, genetic information, ethnicity,
citizenship, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Statement to ALL Third-Party Agencies and Similar Organizations:
Cox accepts resumes only from agencies with which we formally
engage their services. Please do not forward resumes to our
applicant tracking system, Cox employees, Cox hiring manager, or
send to any Cox facility. Cox is not responsible for any fees or
charges associated with unsolicited resumes.
Keywords: Cox Communications Inc, Tucson , Applications Support Tech I, Other , Tucson, Arizona
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!