Front Desk Specialist - Tucson
Company: Intermountain Centers
Posted on: November 22, 2021
Community Partners' mission is to deliver high quality,
accessible, integrated healthcare to meet individual wellness and
recovery goals. Our services foster hope and self-determination. We
are dedicated to Equal Opportunity in employment and provision of
Looking to build a lasting career? Join a team that is inclusive of
all and embraces all individuals. Intermountain Centers is one of
the largest statewide behavioral health and integrated care
organizations in Arizona. What does building a lasting career look
- Top-level compensation packages
- Exceptional health, dental, and disability benefits
- Career and compensation advancement programs
- Student loan forgiveness programs
- 401k company match
- Bilingual pay differential
- Holiday and PTO
- Clinical licensure supervision and reimbursement
- Evidence-based treatment approaches, training, and
- One of the first fully vaccinated COVID-19 workplaces in
Intermountain Centers and its statewide affiliates, Community
Partners Integrated Healthcare, Pinal Hispanic Council,
Intermountain Health Center, Intermountain Foster Care, Behavioral
Consultation Services and MHRI Housing are currently recruiting
career-minded individuals interested in opportunities within the
largest adult and child service continuum in Arizona.
Intermountain Centers is committed to the safety and well-being of
our employees, our members, and the communities we serve and, as
such, we require all employees to be fully vaccinated from the
COVID-19 virus. Proof of full vaccination status is required prior
to the start of employment. Medical or religious waivers may be
requested. Contact the HR recruiting team for more information.
General Summary: The Front Desk Specialist greets members and
visitors and directs them accordingly. Follows established check-in
and check-out procedures. Responsible to schedule, reschedule and
cancel various appointment types for the outpatient clinic.
Verifies insurance eligibility and processes mail. Tactful and
diplomatic communication style as well as excellent telephone and
personal etiquette required.
- Greets visitors, checks them in and notifies the appropriate
staff as needed.
- Screens calls as necessary; forwards incoming calls to the
appropriate staff; and takes messages as necessary.
- Schedules member appointments.
- Coordinates internal and external meetings.
- Provides secretarial support to general office functions
through word processing, filing, copying, collating, faxing,
organizing, distributing mail and preparing material for
- Provide administrative support to the clinical team.
- Develops and maintains files, logs, manuals and handbooks,
assuring that files are orderly, complete and updated in a timely
- Coordinates maintenance of office equipment i.e. fax machines
- Maintains updated forms and directories as assigned.
- Maintains inventory of office supplies, forms and other clinic
materials, such as brochures and flyers. Initiates supply/service
- Responsible for following any policies, procedures, and
controls established by the organization, the HIPAA Privacy
Officer, and/or the HIPAA Security Officer regarding access to,
protection of, and the use of the PHI.
- Maintains an approved schedule, and acceptable level of
- Performs duties as assigned or necessary as they relate to the
general nature of the position.
- Education and Experience - High school diploma or GED. Two
years' experience in a primary care or behavioral health office
- Proof of COVID-19 vaccination required.
- Minimum 21 years of age.
- Arizona Level One Fingerprint Clearance Card (must possess upon
hire and maintain throughout employment).
- CPR, First Aid & AED certification, if required (must possess
upon hire and maintain throughout employment).
- Valid Arizona Driver's License, 39-month Motor Vehicle Report,
proof of vehicle registration and liability insurance that meet
company insurance requirements, if required.
- Negative TB test result, if required (Employer provides).
If you have any questions, please reach out to the Recruiter for
Human Resources Generalist
CPI is an equal opportunity employer. CPI does not discriminate
based on age, ethnicity, race, sex, gender, religion, national
origin, creed, tribal affiliation, ancestry, gender identity,
sexual orientation, marital status, genetic information, veteran
status, socio-economic status, claims experience, medical history,
physical or intellectual disability, ability to pay, source of
payment, mental illness, and/or cultural and linguistic needs, as
well as any other class protected by law.
- Pay Type Hourly
Keywords: Intermountain Centers, Tucson , Front Desk Specialist - Tucson, Other , Tucson, Arizona
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!