Custodian - Disinfecting Tech
Company: Beacon Group
Posted on: November 22, 2021
Beacon Group provides employment opportunities for people with
disabilities. In Arizona, we serve nearly 2,100 people a year. In
Utah, we have a close-knit group of about 25 team members. As a
non-profit for more than 65 years, our mission is to promote real
growth for you, the individual, in an engaging work environment. We
want your success: we will provide the training, tools, and support
you require, and we will cheer you on as you outgrow us and move on
to greater responsibilities.This position is part of the Ability
One program, which supports people with disabilities, and requires
candidates to meet its definition of 'disabled.' Specifically, "a
person who has a severe physical or mental impairment which so
limits the person's functional capabilities that the individual is
unable to engage in competitive employment over an extended period
of time."We seek a reliable and detail-oriented person to be part
of our custodial team. Candidate must have own transportation
- Disinfect common areas, wipe down door handles, railings,
drinking fountains etc.
- Perform all custodial functions in assigned work area.
- Comply with all cleaning procedures as trained.
- Comply with all safety procedures as trained. E
- Ensure that all equipment and carts are properly maintained and
- Must be able to stoop, bend, and lift 25lbs.QUALIFICATIONS
- High School Diploma or equivalent preferred.
- Previous custodial experience preferred.
- Individuals with a documented disability encouraged to
- Must have own transportation and valid AZ driver's
- Must be able to pass any background/drug screensAs this is a
federal contract, you will be paid an hourly fringe benefit
over-and-above your normal wage. This is an additional $4.22 per
hour (up to 40 hours a week) and goes toward your insurance
benefits and/or retirement plan.We are proud to be an Equal
Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer and we encourage all
qualified females, minorities, persons with disabilities, and
veterans to apply. If your disability requires accommodation,
please discuss it with us as we are happy to work with you.
Keywords: Beacon Group, Tucson , Custodian - Disinfecting Tech, Other , Tucson, Arizona
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!