Company: Doubletree Tucson Downtown Convention Center
Posted on: January 15, 2022
Highgate is a leading real estate investment and hospitality
management company widely recognized as an innovator in the
industry. Highgate is the dominant player in major U.S. gateway
cities including New York, Boston, Miami, San Francisco and
Honolulu, with a growing Caribbean and Latin America footprint. The
hospitality forward company provides expert guidance through all
stages of the property cycle, from planning and development through
recapitalization or disposition. Highgate has a proven record of
developing its diverse portfolio of bespoke lifestyle hotel brands,
legacy brands, and independent hotels and resorts with contemporary
programming and digital acumen. The company utilizes
industry-leading revenue management tools that efficiently identify
and predict evolving market dynamics to drive outperformance and
maximize asset value. With an executive team consisting of some of
the most experienced hotel management leaders, the company is a
trusted partner for top ownership groups and major hotel brands.
Highgate maintains corporate offices in New York, Chicago, Dallas,
London, Miami, and Seattle. www.highgate.com .
Doubletree Tucson Downtown Convention Center
The Host person is responsible for ensuring the prompt recognition
and seating of all guests in outlets as assigned and assists the
servers in providing attentive, courteous, and efficient service to
guests throughout their dining experience. They are also
responsible for assisting the cashier in the collection of payments
for all guest transactions.
- Greet and seat guests at appropriate tables promptly.
- Be attentive to guests' needs assist in providing a pleasant
- Assist cashier in the collection of money or credit cards from
guests and servers as needed.
- Know how to prepare a cashier report at the end of the shift.
- Payout servers' and service attendants' tips if appropriate.
- Skilled at how to take reservations for outlets properly.
- Ensure quality control of menus concerning cleanliness and
- Perform opening and closing duties according to the established
- Have complete knowledge of standards of service for receiving a
room service order.
- Have a thorough understanding of menus and current specials in
all applicable departments.
- Assist servers and cashiers in the servicing of guests as
- Know and understand the state liquor laws.
- Ensure overall guest satisfaction.
Keywords: Doubletree Tucson Downtown Convention Center, Tucson , Host, Other , Tucson, Arizona
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!