Support Specialist II
Company: Intrepid USA Health Care Services
Posted on: January 15, 2022
Intrepid USA - Our vision makes a difference:
We are a top 10 national home healthcare company with an overall 50
year history of excellence driving our future vision forward. We
are putting a dent in the homecare universe through our commitment
to providing affordable, personalized, patient and family centered
medical home healthcare, home hospice, private duty homecare and
independent living support services delivered in a concierge style,
on-demand to create an exceptional patient experience. What makes
our vision different:
* Culture driven by servant based leadership with an inverted
organization chart. Our clinical teams are at the top and our CEO
is at the bottom supporting our organization
* Our Care Centers are not franchises. We have a National Support
Center helping our Care Center leaders manage and drive their local
"family business" style of operations, clinical and patient
* Our teams manage their local Care Centers where they are embedded
in the fabric of the communities they serve
* We are committed to caring for our patients just as if they were
Why working here is awesome:
* Industry leading online training system and modules for
continuing education thru Intrepid University
* Clinician centric WellSky EHR to improve clinical documentation
quality and patient care
* Competitive pay with healthcare, dental, vision, pharmacy,
Flexible Spending Account, Dependent Care Account benefits with
affordable premiums for Full-time team members
* 401K available to all team members
* Supportive time away through PTO time and company paid holidays
for Full-time team members
* Mobile benefits access, 98.6 telemedicine access, health
education library and health cost estimator for Full-time team
* Company paid Life Insurance up to $50K and AD&D insurance
with the option of additional affordable voluntary life and
AD&D available for Full-time team members.
* Short and long term disability insurance available at affordable
rates for Full-time team members.
* Talent science that improves the quality of our talent
acquisition, recruiting process and team members
As a Support Specialist, you will be responsible for non-clinical
areas of the team including: payroll, billing, staffing/scheduling,
human resources, insurance pre-authorization and general
Additional duties for this Support Specialist role include, but are
not limited to:
* Verifying payroll preprocessing reports on a weekly basis and
make/request payroll adjustments as needed
* Completing Key Performance Indicators reporting and resolution on
a daily basis: RAPs Reporting EOEs Reporting Schedule Deviation
* Open OASIS Reporting Outstanding Orders Reporting Past Due Tasks
* QA Manager Reporting Visit Exception Reporting
* Maintaining the patient's electronic medical records to
* Mailing and tracking physicians orders as required according to
regulation and company standards
* Tracking submission of electronic medical records data to assure
timely submission and directs problem areas to Administrator or
Supervising Nurse for follow-through.
* Participating in chart audit for payroll/billing purposes to
ensure accurate documentation.
* Performing data entry of patient information as appropriate.
* Scheduling appropriate field staff to clients in a timely manner
* Submitting requests for authorization to Authorization Department
and/or obtains pre-authorization from case managers, state and
county billers as needed.
* Obtaining timely information from field staff to assure accurate
payment of claims.
* Assisting with the orientation and training of staff.
* Answering the telephone per Intrepid standards and delivers
messages to individuals in the Agency in a timely manner.
We are looking for an Support Specialist II who is highly organized
and detail-oriented with the ability to effectively work both
independently or in a team setting. It is also important that you
display excellent verbal and written communication and
interpersonal skills, as well as the ability work well under
pressure in a fast-paced environment.
Specific qualifications for this role include:
* High School graduate, additional post-secondary education
* 1 year of administrative support, payroll, staffing or HR
experience in business, healthcare, clerical setting, or
* Home Care experience preferred
* Proficient with computer software/data programs
* Proficient in email, Word and Excel software programs
* Knowledge of medical terminology helpful
Join Intrepid USA - and make a real difference in the lives of our
Keywords: Intrepid USA Health Care Services, Tucson , Support Specialist II, Other , Tucson, Arizona
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!