Housing Specialist - Tucson Park
Company: Community Partnership of Southern Arizona
Posted on: January 16, 2022
Looking to build a lasting career? Join a team that is inclusive
and embraces all individuals. Intermountain Centers is one of the
largest statewide behavioral health and integrated care
organizations in Arizona. What does building a lasting career look
* Top-level compensation packages
* Exceptional health, dental, and disability benefits
* Career and compensation advancement programs
* Student loan forgiveness programs
* 401k company match
* Bilingual pay differential
* Holiday, PTO and employer paid life insurance
* Clinical licensure supervision and reimbursement
* Evidence-based treatment approaches, training, and
* One of the first fully vaccinated COVID-19 workplaces in
Intermountain Centers and its statewide affiliates, Community
Partners Integrated Healthcare, Pinal Hispanic Council,
Intermountain Health Center, Intermountain Foster Care, Behavioral
Consultation Services and MHRI Housing are currently recruiting
career-minded individuals interested in opportunities within the
largest adult and child service continuum in Arizona.
Intermountain Centers is committed to the safety and well-being of
our employees, our members, and the communities we serve and, as
such, we require all employees to be fully vaccinated from the
COVID-19 virus. Proof of full vaccination status is required prior
to the start of employment. Medical or religious waivers may be
requested. Contact the HR recruiting team for more information.
General Summary: The Housing Specialist provides direct housing
support services to assist and maintain community-based housing
security and stability. Coordinates, monitors, and provides direct
services in a community setting for members. The Housing Specialist
provides 80% of case management in member homes, shelters, and
other community locations. May participate in after-hours care,
on-call coverage and support to all members.
* Provide Housing Based Case Management services to individuals
with varying disability diagnoses.
* Complete comprehensive needs assessments to identify areas of
global functioning and recommend services that are available to the
* Based on member choice, assist the member in developing an
Individualized Service Plan to address the areas of concern
identified through the assessment process, and providing on-going
clinical services (i.e. Skills Training, Case Management,
Vocational Services) to assist the member in achieving their
* Works in collaboration with the member's behavioral health
provider, medical providers, law enforcement/probation, Child
Services, landlords, family members and other stakeholders to
assist the member in their efforts to remain stably housed and
improve their quality of life.
* Act as an advocate and liaison for members with landlords as well
as in activities to seek and gain access to adult programs and
services that promote housing/income security and overall health
* Provide supports to members to address needs for problem-solving,
wellness, self-management, housing educations and vocational
training, social supports and employment.
* Required to maintain accurate documentation of the services
provided to each member through the use of an Electronic Health
Record, with a mandated daily productivity standard.
* May be required to transport members in personal or company
* Provide 80 percent of treatment contacts in the community.
* May provide 24-hour crisis intervention on-call services on a
* Responsible for following any policies, procedures and controls
established by the organization.
* Performs other related duties as assigned or necessary as they
relate to the general nature of the position.
* Education - Bachelor's degree in Social Work, Psychology, or
related field, or equivalent experience and education.
* Experience - Experience working in the public behavioral health
system (preferably with members with Serious Mental Illness) and
experience providing housing-related training or support,
* Proof of COVID-19 Vaccination required
* Minimum 21 years of age.
* DPS Level I fingerprint clearance (must possess upon hire and
maintain throughout employment).
* CPR, First Aid, AED certification, if required (must possess upon
hire and maintain throughout employment).
* Current, valid Arizona Driver's License and 39-month Motor
Vehicle Report and proof of vehicle registration liability
insurance to meet insurance requirements, if required.
* Initial current negative TB test result, if required (Employer
If you have any questions, please reach out to the Recruiter for
Talent Acquisition Specialist
ICHD is an equal opportunity employer. ICHD does not discriminate
based on age, ethnicity, race, sex, gender, religion, national
origin, creed, tribal affiliation, ancestry, gender identity,
sexual orientation, marital status, genetic information, veteran
status, socio-economic status, claims experience, medical history,
physical or intellectual disability, ability to pay, source of
payment, mental illness, and/or cultural and linguistic needs, as
well as any other class protected by law.
* Pay Type Hourly
* Tucson, AZ, USA
Keywords: Community Partnership of Southern Arizona, Tucson , Housing Specialist - Tucson Park, Other , Tucson, Arizona
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!