Company: Precision Toyota of Tucson
Posted on: May 15, 2022
Job DescriptionRecognized as one of the nation's best Toyota
dealerships, we've earned the coveted "President's Award" several
consecutive years in a row and twice earned membership in Toyota's
exclusive "Board of Governors", a select group of the Top 5% of
Toyota dealers in the nation. What's more, we're one of only a
handful of dealerships nationwide to have received all seven
possible "Toyota Recognition Awards".Precision Toyota of Tucson has
served our community for over 60 years. Owned and operated by the
same local family since 1954, we take great pride in being a vital
part of our beautiful city.Responsibilities
- Clean, wax, polish, refurbish and detail vehicles that were
collision damaged, as well as old and new vehicles.
- Inspect finished products to ensure the highest quality
- Understand and deliver on specific customer requirements.
- Maintain proper function of all service tools and
- Directly report any damage to the supervising manager in a
clear and timely fashion.
- Coordinate and arrange work effectively with team members.
- Maintain excellent standards and quality of service to
positively represent the organization.
- Other duties as assigned.Qualifications
- Positive attitude and can-do mentality
- Hardworking personality, shown leadership qualities and
eagerness to improve
- Excellent communication and customer service skills
- Valid driver's license and clean driving record Health
ConsiderationsBeginning September 15, 2021, on-site employees and
new hires who do not attest to being fully vaccinated against
Covid-19 are required to:
- Wear an approved face covering when working in any indoor
- Physically distance from all other employees and visitors.
- Abide by restrictions on company travel and off-site
- Undergo once or twice weekly Covid screening tests to catch
emerging or asymptomatic infections. You must schedule your own
tests at designated no-cost clinics at approved times, and submit
each test result to the company.
- Follow any other protocol enacted for the health and safety of
our guests and team.We appreciate the fact that some fully
vaccinated employees may, for a variety of reasons, feel more
comfortable continuing to take all of the foregoing precautions.
Employees are required to accept each other's choices to continue
following some or all precautions from which they are excused due
to their vaccination status. You should not assume, for example,
that just because a co-worker is wearing a mask at work, that he or
she is not fully vaccinated.Note: These health considerations do
not serve as a vaccine mandate because alternative actions are
provided for those who remain unvaccinated. However, depending on
the pandemic's evolution, our company may institute a vaccine
mandate later. If this time comes, we will consider individual
requests for reasonable medical and religious accommodations. We
are an equal opportunity employer and prohibit
discrimination/harassment without regard to race, color, religion,
age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected
veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression,
or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local
Keywords: Precision Toyota of Tucson, Tucson , Car Washer, Other , Tucson, Arizona
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!