Company: Eyeglass World
Posted on: May 16, 2022
Job DescriptionCompany Description
Eyeglass World is part of National Vision, one of the largest and
fastest-growing optical retailers in the United States. Eyeglass
World has over 100 locations across the United States and offers
eye exams, contact lenses, eyeglasses, sunglasses and protective
eyewear. The brand keeps customers happy with affordable prices and
same-day service via in-store labs.For more details about Eyeglass
Word, visit EyeglassWorld.com.At National Vision, we believe
everyone deserves to see their best to live their best. We help
people by making quality eye care and eyewear more affordable and
accessible.Our strong force of talented opticians and associates
help customers see their best to live their best. By selling,
fitting and dispensing eyewear to customers with superb customer
service, our opticians ensure our standard of excellence is never
compromised – and they're rewarded for that with an impressive
benefits package.Job Description
What would you do? – The Specifics
- Meet National Vision's sales and company objectives including
average sale and feature percentages.
- Follow the Eyeglass World "Code of Excellence" to ensure
customer satisfaction by creating a warm and welcoming environment
- Assist with dispensing eyeglasses and contact lenses to
- Perform insertion and removal training of contact lenses to
customers as permitted/required by state law.
- Educate clients on proper eyeglass and contact lens care.
- Maintain accurate and organized patient records.
- Maintain awareness of same day service using "Ready When
Promised" production board.
- Complete inventory count and replenish stock as necessary.
- Mentor potential Apprentice Opticians as permitted by law.
Are you the right fit? – The Suitable Talent
- Previous retail experience preferred, but not required.
- Maintain license as required by state.
- Strong selling skills, aimed at meeting both the store's and
self-sales targets, by following company policies.
- Strong customer service skills.
- Able to give instruction in a clear and concise manner to
- Effective interpersonal skills.
- Excellent organizational skills.
- Detailed oriented.
- Professional attitude and appearance.
Taking Care of our PeopleWe understand the importance of financial
health and security, and because of that, we provide competitive
compensation to all Associates – including bonus potential for
every position in the store! We also offer a comprehensive benefits
package including health and dental insurance, 401k retirement
savings with company match, flex spending account, paid personal
time off, paid company holidays, parental leave, employee eyewear
discount and much, much more. At National Vision, we strive to
deliver opportunities for professional growth and long-term career
fulfillment. We provide training programs, access to educational
courses and pride ourselves on the ever-increasing amount of
promotions from within.Please see our website
www.nationalvision.com to learn more.National Vision is an
Affirmative Action / Equal Opportunity Employer.
Keywords: Eyeglass World, Tucson , Licensed Optician, Other , Tucson, Arizona
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!