Float Med Tech/MLT
Company: KA Recruiting
Posted on: June 23, 2022
(Only QUALIFIED Healthcare Professionals accepted) Medical
Technologist - (Reference Code: JAW252)
Small Community Hospital in Arizona is looking for a Float MT-MLT
to join their staff and support their 2 sites. This facility
focuses on high quality care and cultivating meaningful
relationships in the process with the communities in Southeastern
This city is known for its rich history and is known to have a very
friendly atmosphere. This is GREAT for people who enjoy working
with great people on a daily basis. Whether it is the staff or the
patients, there are so many strong bonds that have been created
through the delivery of quality health care to people in the
- Prepare and perform testing in a high complexity lab.
- Work in multiple sections (Chemistry, Hematology, Blood Bank,
Coagulation, and Micro)
- Insures compliance with regulatory requirements.
- Assist, train and orient new staff and students.
- Maintain continuing education and certifications.
- Understand laboratory theory to operate, troubleshoot, and
Why This Position?
- Highly Competitive Salary & Great Benefits
- Make a big impact, fast.
- Free Medical Coverage for you and your family
- Relocation Assistance-Signing Bonus provided
- Continuing Education Reimbursement
- Gym reimbursement
- Graduate of an accredited MT program with a B.S. in Medical
Technology or a Medical Laboratory Technician program with an A.A.S
or an A.S. in a Medical Technology Program.
- ASCP - Generalist (or equivalent) certification.
- CPR current certification
- Phlebotomy skills are required
(New Grads Also Accepted)
Keywords: KA Recruiting, Tucson , Float Med Tech/MLT, Other , Tombstone, Arizona
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!