Company: MC Residential Communities LLC
Posted on: June 24, 2022
**Receive a $1,000 hiring bonus! (Details are subject to
change)At MC Companies, we care about our employees and support a
culture where everyone matters and works collectively to get the
job done. Our employees are empowered to do what's best for the
customer and are enthusiastic about building loyalty for our brand
and our community. If this is what you are looking for, then MC
wants your unique and varied talents, your experiences and your
strong work ethic at our Tucson, AZ community, The Place at Canyon
Ridge, as a Leasing Associate.Essential duties and
- Meets with prospective tenants and records information to
ascertain needs and qualifications.
- Assists prospects in viewing model apartments and discusses
size and layout of rooms, available facilities, such as swimming
pool and saunas, location of shopping centers, services available,
and terms of lease.
- Completes lease forms or agreements, ensuring that resident
files are accurate and maintained in a secure place. Collects
rental deposit(s), copy for the file (paper or digital), give to
leasing manager or property director to record.
- Keeps track of approval process of each lease file by
contacting previous landlords, employers, etc. as well as keep in
contact with the future resident on how the approval process is
going and what is still needed by the time of move-in.
- Answers incoming phone calls and handles each call
- Compiles listings of available units for rent, using
established mediums by the company and using company marketing
materials creates advertisements for advertising to reflect current
market pricing on a daily basis.
- Represents the company in a professional manner at all
- Deals with resident concerns and requests on timely basis to
ensure resident satisfaction with management.
- Assists in the distribution of community-issued notices (i.e.,
bad weather, emergency, etc.).
- Regularly walks the grounds and available units to better
communicate inventory to prospects.
- Consistently uphold policies of the community.
- All other duties as assigned.Join us if you:
- Want to be part of a Top 100 Companies to work for in
- Are confident and motivated by the opportunity to interact with
customers while helping with their housing needs.
- Have strong communication, influencing and time management
- Enjoy being part of a team.
- Have previous retail and/or customer service experience
- Have availability and flexibility to work weekends.Benefits we
can't wait to share with you:
- Short Term Disability (company paid)
- Life Insurance (company paid for employee)
- Supplemental Insurances - Accident, Hospitalization, Spouse and
Family Life Insurance
- 401K with an employer match
- Generous Paid Time OffThis position is eligible for a monthly
bonus based on property performance
- 1 year(s): Multi-family, customer serviceEducationPreferred
- High School or betterSkillsPreferred
- Active Listener
- Critical Thinker
- Customer ServiceBehaviorsPreferred
- Team Player: Works well as a member of a group
- Detail Oriented: Capable of carrying out a given task with all
details necessary to get the task done wellMotivationsPreferred
- Ability to Make an Impact: Inspired to perform well by the
ability to contribute to the success of a project or the
Keywords: MC Residential Communities LLC, Tucson , Leasing Associate, Other , Tucson, Arizona
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!