Chiropractor - Tucson, AZ
Company: The Joint Chiropractic
Posted on: June 24, 2022
$5k Sign On Bonus Offered!!
Looking for a new way of delivering quality chiropractic care?
The right adjustment is all it takes.Here at The Joint
Chiropractic, we've got your back. As one of our doctors, you will
find that our unique operating model gives you all the support you
need to focus on doing what you do best: looking after your
patients. We support you with marketing, manage your insurance and
deal with all of your business administration, as well as ensuring
that you have the financial stability and security to think long
term. Underpinning all of this is a clear set of values that drive
every decision we make: trust, respect, accountability, integrity,
excellence.It may feel like a big change, but the right adjustment
is all it takes to start moving your career in the direction you
want. On the path to ownership? Towards a better work-life balance?
Or simply to concentrate on improving the quality of life for the
patients who walk through the door. Whatever your goal for the
future, you will quickly find that The Joint has the flexibility,
agility, and commitment to help you achieve your aspirations.More
and more chiropractors are discovering just what The Joint can do
for their career. Join the Movement.The Opportunity:
- Full-time Chiropractors start at $85,000 with increased salary
options for experienced Chiropractors
- 401k w/company match
- PTO accrual & all major holidays recognized
- Company paid malpractice insurance
- $5k Sign On Bonus Offered!!
- Opportunities for advancement across the
- Consult with patients by reviewing health and medical
histories; questioning, observing, and examining patients; and
reviewing x-rays, as indicated.
- Evaluate patients' neuromusculoskeletal systems and the spine
using chiropractic diagnosis to determine neuromusculoskeletal and
spine related conditions.
- Perform manual adjustments to the spine, or other articulations
of the body, in order to correct the musculoskeletal system, where
- Educate patients on the quality of life benefits of routine
chiropractic care. Provide a recommended course of treatment.
- Maintain accurate case histories of patients.
- Obtain and record patients' medical histories, as
- Arrange for diagnostic x-rays to be taken, when medically
- Analyze x-rays to locate the sources of patients' difficulties
and to rule out fractures or diseases as sources of problems.
- Patient chiropractic care and education
- Building positive doctor-patient relationships
- Maintaining accurate and timely patient records
- Sales of membership packagesQualifications needed:
- 4-year bachelor's degree from an accredited college
- A Doctor of Chiropractic degree from an accredited chiropractic
- Passing scores for Parts I, II, III, and IV from NCBE
- A recent NBCE SPEC exam is an acceptable alternative for Part
- Valid DC license in the applicable state
- Fully eligible for Malpractice Insurance in the applicable
About The Joint ChiropracticWhen you join The Joint, you join a
movement - a transformative way of thinking about chiropractic care
that is gathering momentum nationwide. We are building a growing
network of clinics and a close-knit community of professional
chiropractors. In 2020, we treated 1.1 million unique patients and
attracted 584,000 new visits. Annually, over 85% of our sales come
from monthly members.Together, we are committed to reinventing
access to chiropractic. Traditionally, chiropractic care has been a
confusing and expensive solution for relief seekers. Guided by a
shared sense of purpose, united by clear values and supported by
dedicated teams, we are fulfilling our mission of making care more
affordable to the people who need it most.This means that you can
make an impact on patients' quality of life. You can improve the
quality of care available in communities and continue to build
strong patient relationships. Furthermore, in an organization that
is growing, you can move your career in the direction you want.
Chiropractic, chiropractor, associate, health, wellness,
adjustment, diversified, gonstead, clinic, patient care,
healthcare, x-ray, drop table, electronic health records, spine,
manipulation, injury, exam, empathy, bedside manner, sales,
membership, therapy, techniques, board certification, maintenance,
Life University, Parker University, EHR, activator, manual
adjustment, neuromusculoskeletal, patient care, patient education,
diagnostic, malpractice, insurance, walk in, PI, workers comp,
massage, pain management, diet, exercise, nerve, holistic, physical
therapy, analyze, fracture, treatment plan, bones, ligaments,
medical history, caregiver, Cleveland University, D'Youville,
Keiser University, Logan University, National University of Health
Sciences, New York Chiropractic College, Palmer University, Texas
Chiropractic College, University of Western States, subluxation,
Flexion Distraction, activator, extremity manipulation, drop
technique, neck pain, back pain, thompson
Keywords: The Joint Chiropractic, Tucson , Chiropractor - Tucson, AZ, Other , Tucson, Arizona
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!