Internal Comms Senior Specialist-Deloitte's Green Dot Agnecy
Posted on: June 25, 2022
Internal Communications Senior Specialist - Deloitte's Green Dot
Are you a team player and creative thinker with strong
communications and project management skills? Do you thrive in a
fast-paced environment that aims to deliver high-value
communications results that drive business objectives? Are you
interested in joining a supportive, diverse, dynamic team of
communications professionals who have a strategic and executional
mindset? If this is you, hit the "Apply Now" button!
The Communications Center of Excellence in Deloitte's Green Dot
Agency (GDA) works closely with leadership to plan and execute high
impact communications programs that build and protect the firm's
brand and reputation, align professionals and leaders to speak with
one voice in the marketplace, develop messaging that helps to
differentiate our brand and offerings, and position our executives
to stand out in the marketplace.
In the Internal Marketing Senior Specialist role, you'll help
create and execute innovative, impactful internal marketing plans
that help drive engagement of our leadership and professionals
around high-profile campaigns and initiatives. A good fit for this
position is someone who has strong communications and
organizational skills, is highly collaborative and eager to
contribute new ideas, and is comfortable juggling multiple
You'll collaborate with designers, digital producers, project
managers, account managers, and strategic marketers to create
communications assets that enhance client interactions and
reinforce marketing messages with relevant internal audiences -
ultimately building the Deloitte brand by ensuring our people are
aware, engaged, and empowered.
Work you'll do
- Provide communications support to the Tax and Client & Market
Growth businesses, as well as other campaigns coming into the
- Collaborate with a team of GDA colleagues to determine the best
communications strategies to promote marketing campaigns
- Help conceptualize, write, and edit campaign assets including
articles, talking points, web copy, emails, scripts, and other
internally focused collateral.
- Proofread materials and provide quality control.
- Understand and translate Deloitte brand and style guidelines
into a clear, confident, and human voice.
- Create understandable and compelling assets that enhance
communication, persuade readers, and distinguish the Deloitte brand
while incorporating internal stakeholder feedback, legal
guidelines, and other requirements.
- Collaborate with campaign managers, designers, and digital
producers to develop innovative assets on time and on budget.
- Participate in messaging and strategy sessions with GDA
colleagues, strategic marketers and/or subject matter experts,
providing input on creative assets for internal communication
- Manage deadlines for multiple projects simultaneously.
- Identify and recommend creative ideas that will deliver on
- Gather relevant metrics to make informed decisions on channels
and messages that resonate internally.
Deloitte's Communications team in the Green Dot Agency provides
value by delivering innovative communications strategies and
approaches for internal and external audiences. We build and
protect our brand, and help our leaders influence positive
behaviors, drive change, reinforce successes, and promote a strong
sense of community through coordinated, consistent messaging. From
concept to execution, we help our leaders reach their audience and
achieve a consistent standard of excellence using proven
And as a member of the broader Marketing Excellence organization,
you will have the opportunity to bring your superpowers to bear
every day. You'll be rewarded for being bold, asking the right
questions and being able to regularly anticipate, adjust, and act
in a rapidly changing environment.
- Marketing/communications professional with a minimum of 3 years
- Bachelor's degree, preferably in Communications, English,
Public Relations, or Journalism.
- Demonstrates strong written and verbal communications skills,
editing and proofreading skills, analytical and problem-solving
skills, and an excellent command of editorial standards.
- Provides creative ideas and input to enhance communication
- Exhibits a high level of professionalism with a strong
executive presence and client service mindset.
- Collaborates and builds relationships, both virtually and
in-person, with colleagues, stakeholders, and teams across the
organization to meet shared objectives.
- Skilled at negotiating, with the ability to solve complex
problems and demonstrate agility.
- Offers strategic and tactical counsel that helps achieve
clients' business goals.
- Proactively monitors the progress of multiple projects by
tracking activities, spend and outcomes.
- Comfortable working on a virtual team within a highly matrixed
organization, preferably with experience in a global corporation or
professional services firm.
- Ability to interact and communicate across a variety of
- Fluent in Microsoft programs including PowerPoint, Word, and
For individuals assigned and/or hired to work in Colorado or
Nevada, Deloitte is required by law to include a reasonable
estimate of the compensation range for this role. This compensation
range is specific to the State of Colorado and the State of Nevada
and takes into account the wide range of factors that are
considered in making compensation decisions including but not
limited to skill sets; experience and training; licensure and
certifications; and other business and organizational needs. The
disclosed range estimate has not been adjusted for the applicable
geographic differential associated with the location at which the
position may be filled. At Deloitte, it is not typical for an
individual to be hired at or near the top of the range for their
role and compensation decisions are dependent on the facts and
circumstances of each case. A reasonable estimate of the current
range is $64935-$119,580.
You may also be eligible to participate in a discretionary annual
incentive program, subject to the rules governing the program,
whereby an award, if any, depends on various factors, including,
without limitation, individual and organizational performance.
Keywords: Deloitte, Tucson , Internal Comms Senior Specialist-Deloitte's Green Dot Agnecy, Other , Tucson, Arizona
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!