Regulatory and Compliance Coordinator
Company: ScriptSave - WellRx
Posted on: June 25, 2022
The Regulatory & Compliance Coordinator will support the
Contracting/Compliance Department. The incumbant will be
responsible for all necessary state registration filings and
adherence to all regulatory requirements to supports organization's
business. Files all necessary applications to obtain
licensure/approval and endure requirements to maintain approval are
adhered to. Perfoms these duties by coordinated internal and
external resources consisting of, but not limited to, information
procurement, requirement description write-ups and report
generation. Researches and responds to internal regulatory requests
or research projects in order to support client needs. Assists in
developing procedures and internal or external communication to
ensure regulatory compliance. Performs audits and assessment of
marketing collateral and internal track-it sytem to ensure
regulatory compliance and minimize risk for the organization.
- With general guidance, this position is responsible for
developing strategies, creating necessary regulatory documentation
for the organization's internal and external customers and vendors
- Develops tracking mechanism or makes recommendations to
Director on tools in which to support regulatory compliance
- Acts as liaison between the internal stakeholders and business
partners to support organization wide strategies
- Develops and audits continuous improvement projects in support
of executed contracts and regulatory requirements
- Works with outside counsel and our internal community to ensure
effective regulatory implementation changes are adhered to and that
changing regulatory enviornment is kept abreast of
- With general guidance, participates and oversees compliance
audits with state, federal or customer auditors
- As needed, assists with department special projects that
include but are not limited to requests for proposals or requests
for information to support organization's clients efforts.Work
- Minimum 3-5 years of experience in direct or related experience
in the regulatory field.
- Experience with legal analysis within a health benefits or
pharmacy program team; this is not a legal position and not
intended to provide legal advice.
- Superior analytical skills.
- Excellent interpersonal skills; strong oral and written
- Ability to prioritize and handle multiple tasks in a demanding
- Ability to work independently and on a team.
- Minimum of 3-5 years experience in a managed care organization
or similar health care/pharmacy organization.
- Minimum 3-5 of experience conducting contract/compliance
- Firm grasp or understanding of state and regulatory
requirements (HIPPA, HITECH, state disclaimers, ect.)
- Ability to work independently and as a part of a team.
- Must possess and be able to demonstrate strong writing and
speaking skills.Education requirements
- Bachelor's degree in Business Administration, Business
Management, Health Care Administration or equivalent combination of
education and/or experience.
Keywords: ScriptSave - WellRx, Tucson , Regulatory and Compliance Coordinator, Other , Tucson, Arizona
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!