Mortgage Loan Officer
Company: V.I.P. Mortgage Inc.
Posted on: August 5, 2022
Job DescriptionThe MVP Team at V.I.P. Mortgage, Inc., has
amazing opportunities for experienced loan officers. Poised for
tremendous growth in 2022, the MVP Team is the premiere lending
team for loan officers ready to take their careers to the next
level. Offering cutting-edge technology and built-in agent
relationships, we have seen loan officers double, and even triple,
their business in their first year onboard.As a loan officer, your
primary function is to focus on your current business while
developing your own book of business and having the opportunity to
share in already established agent relationships. You will also
proactively originate real estate loans and generate loan leads
while building referral partner relationships and supporting the
team in their day-to-day business.Essential Job Functions:
- Provide exemplary service that meets and exceeds our customer's
expectations. Ensure transactions are accurately and smoothly
transitioned to the processing team.
- Be registered/licensed with the Nationwide Mortgage Licensing
System (NMLS) and Registry to comply with the S.A.F.E. Act.
- Solicit real estate loans in accordance with agency standards
and loan production goals by calling prospective referral sources
and clients from the Branch Manager's pending pipeline.
- Enhance & maintain relationships with realtors, brokers, home
builders, and other referral sources to ensure continued growth and
- Maintain & manage an active calling program for solicitation
purposes, through the use of Annual Review calls and pending
pipeline calls, as dictated by SPEAR.
- Price out different options and provide multiple loan scenarios
to prospective clients, using Mortgage Coach and SPEAR.
- Explain and communicate terms, provide guidance and information
relevant to the risks and benefits of each loan program, and set
realistic expectations for borrowers.
- Analyze loan applications to ensure FNMA, FHLMC, FHA, VA,
Correspondent, Broker, and Warehouse guidelines are met. Thoroughly
analyze the borrower's credit history and determine
creditworthiness. Responsibilities also include recognition of
suspicious or fraudulent activities.
- Remain the front-line contact with customers to ensure
outstanding customer service. Follows up with realtor and borrower
to update loan status and answer any questions; to include any
significant changes regarding loan processing, approval loan terms,
closing dates, and Final HUD review.
- Complies with applicable mortgage laws and policies; ensures
compliance with HMDA requirements.
- Provides interest rates, products, and services information to
customers throughout the loan process. Responsible for locking
rates and restructuring loans if needed.
- Attend weekly sales meetings to discuss workflow, efficiencies,
address any pertinent issues of concern, allowing employees to ask
questions of new product information and procedures, general
corporate information, etc.
- Perform any duties/activities assigned by
- Bachelors Degree in Business, Finance, Marketing, and or
related field or equivalent work experience.
- 2+ year's real estate, mortgage origination or related
- Must be proficient with RESPA/TIL, Federal, State, and
regulatory procedures and practices. Knowledge of processing,
closing, underwriting, and all other aspects of the mortgage loan
- Must be familiar with PMI, Fannie, Freddie, FHA, and VA
guidelines, including how those affect automated Underwriting
Systems - DU/LP.
- Strong communication, oral, organizational, analytical,
problem-solving and time management skills; ability to work in
- Knowledge of computers and basic computer skills.
Keywords: V.I.P. Mortgage Inc., Tucson , Mortgage Loan Officer, Other , Tucson, Arizona
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!