Sales Consultant - Health Insurance
Posted on: August 5, 2022
Insurance Sales Consultants now START at $37,960 per year plus
bonus. Our top Insurance Sales Consultants earn an extra $3 per
hour with bonus.
We are hosting walk-in interviews on Tuesdays and Thursdays from
10am - 2pm! Stop by our location at 7810 E Escalante Blvd and
interview on the spot... you could even get a job offer before you
leave! Walk in to your career!
In our paid training program, you will obtain state licensing, and
receive training to take inbound sales calls from potential
customers about insurance products and rates
An esteemed Sales Consultant knows that it's about more than just
closing the sale! It's about building relationships with our
customers and offering the best solutions for their needs. As a
Sales Consultant, you are the first point of contact for customers
and your interaction with them is very important to our
As a member of our team, you will take inbound calls from customers
interested in buying insurance -- don't worry, no cold calling!
Using strong relationship-building skills, you will provide an
exceptional customer service experience by understanding insurance
needs, and ensuring they receive the best products and coverages to
meet customer needs. You will also have the support of a
collaborative team, which includes continued coaching and
Insurance is a sustainable industry with immense opportunity to
grow! If you've been working in sales and are looking for a new
opportunity -- this one is perfect for you! Join our Insurance
sales team today!
Duties & Responsibilities:
* Build trust by understanding the unique needs of our customers,
and offering the best insurance solutions to meet those needs
* Educate customers on our insurance products and services while
identifying opportunities to sell additional products
* Work or educational experience must include:
o Customer service, sales and/or influencing others
o Fast paced and changing environment
o Multitasking and time management skills
o Effectively communicating verbally and in writing
o Computer skills
What You'll Get
- Full Time. 40 hours per week schedule with overtime
opportunities if you'd like!
- Training. Excellent paid training!
- Paid Time Off. You'll get 10 days during your first year, plus
7 paid holidays!
- Benefits. Medical, dental & vision insurance with premiums
partly paid by the company!
- Tuition Reimbursement. Up to $5,250 annually!
- Referral Program. One of the best unlimited employee referral
bonus programs out there.
- Career Growth. Gain some great experience to promote to higher
roles -- most of our support and leadership staff started as Sales
or Service agents!
- Annual Performance Reviews. We reward your hard work with
annual wage increases. TAZIIns
What you will need:
- At least 6 months experience in a Sales environment.
- Must have GED or High School Diploma
- Must be 18 years of ageAt Afni we provide equal employment
opportunities to all qualified individuals. Employment is based
upon personal capabilities and qualifications without
discrimination because of race, color, religion, sex, age, national
origin, disability, or any other protected characteristic as
established by law. This policy of Equal Employment Opportunity
applies to all policies and procedures relating to recruitment and
hiring, compensation, benefits, termination, and all other terms
and conditions of employment. Associated topics: aflac, insurance,
insurance agent, insurance sales agent, life, life insurance, life
insurance agent, life insurance sales, medicare, medicare
Keywords: AFNI, Tucson , Sales Consultant - Health Insurance, Other , Tucson, Arizona
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!