Mortgage Loan Officer - Tucson, AZ
Company: V.I.P. Mortgage Inc.
Posted on: August 6, 2022
Job DescriptionThe Dodds Team at VIP Mortgage Inc. is focused on
growing its footprint and has an opportunity for an experienced
Loan Officer. Our Team has over 60 years of cumulative mortgage
experience, and we are constantly rated at or near the top of
client feedback/surveys. VIP's culture is centered on HEART and its
care for its people. VIP has been voted #1 Best Place to Work five
years in a row. If you're looking for a team & company with HEART,
committed to fulfillment and cultivating their own...Then you
should come grow with us.We are looking for the right Loan Officer
to join our Team. The primary function of the Loan Officer is to
proactively originate mortgage loans from their personal database
of new (& existing) clients. Essential Job Functions:
- Provide exemplary service that meets and exceeds our client's
- Be registered/licensed with the Nationwide Mortgage Licensing
System (NMLS) and Registry to comply with the S.A.F.E. Act.
- Originate real estate loans in accordance with agency standards
and loan production goals by contacting prospective referral
sources and clients
- Enhance & maintain relationships with realtors, brokers, and
other referral sources to ensure continued growth and referral
- Explain, advise, and communicate loan terms, provide guidance
and information relevant to the risks and benefits of each loan
program, and set realistic expectations for clients.
- Analyze loan applications to ensure FNMA, FHLMC, FHA, VA,
Correspondent, Broker, and Warehouse guidelines are met. Thoroughly
analyze the client's credit history and determine creditworthiness.
Responsibilities also include recognition of suspicious or
- Remain the front-line contact with clients to ensure
outstanding customer service. Keeping contact with clients from
start to finish in the loan process and answer any client questions
along the way; to include any milestone updates, loan terms /
structure, closing dates, and Final HUD review.
- Complies with applicable mortgage laws and policies; ensures
compliance with HMDA requirements.
- Provides interest rates, products, and services information to
clients throughout the loan process. Responsible for locking rates
and restructuring loans if needed.
- Perform any duties/activities assigned by
- Must be: self-motivated, hard-working, service-driven, and have
high integrity and moral standards. Attention to detail is a
necessity...And team players only!
- (Preferred) College education OR military experience
- 2+ years of real estate / title / mortgage origination
- Must be proficient with RESPA/TIL, Federal, State, and
regulatory procedures and practices. Knowledge of processing,
closing, underwriting, and all other aspects of the mortgage loan
- Must be familiar with loan origination software (Encompass /
Point), PMI, Fannie, Freddie, FHA, and VA guidelines, including how
those affect automated Underwriting Systems - DU/LP.
- Strong communication, oral, organizational, analytical,
problem-solving and time management skills; ability to work in
- Knowledge of computers and basic computer skills.WORKING
CONDITIONS: Fast-paced working environment. Flexibility to work
from home, or office.PHYSICAL DEMANDS: Dexterity of hands and
fingers to operate a computer keyboard, reaching overhead, above
the shoulders and horizontally, bending at the waist, climbing
kneeling, and stooping for installation of hardware, and hearing
and speaking to communicate and provide information to others.Here
at V.I.P, our culture mirrors that of H.E.A.R.T:H eartE ffective
UrgencyA bsolute RespectR ewarding PerformanceT otal IntegrityWe
treat our staff and clients as family and hold true to the standard
that service should always be a 10. We are looking for that next
all-star that can join the V.I.P family!VIP Mortgage, Inc. is an
Equal Opportunity Employer
Keywords: V.I.P. Mortgage Inc., Tucson , Mortgage Loan Officer - Tucson, AZ, Other , Tucson, Arizona
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!