Control Systems Engineer
Company: SynCardia Systems, LLC
Posted on: August 6, 2022
SynCardia, LLC, is the only company in the world with a U.S.
FDA-approved Total Artificial Heart (TAH). We are looking for a
Control Systems Engineer (on-site) as we pave the way to new growth
and innovation as we continue to save lives.Responsibilities
- Supporting embedded and GUI software engineers in design and
development of new Total Artificial Heart system
- Supporting engineering and manufacturing with existing
- Under supervision of GUI and embedded engineers helps to
design, document and program device and test tools for engineering
- Provides electrical engineering support and project support for
research and development of new Total Artificial Heart System.
- Supports existing Total Artificial Heart system in sustaining
and manufacturing as required by business needs
- Assist with design and analysis to ensure new products are
designed and developed within performance, schedule and cost
objectives while adhering to appropriate design control
- Initiate action to prevent the occurrence of nonconformities
relating to the product, process and Quality System.
- Identify and record potential problems relating to the product,
process and Quality System.
- Initiate, recommend or provide solutions through designated
- Record and/or report all instances of customer feedback on
- Experience with C#
- Assembly code development
- QNX experience
- Experience with FreeRtos
- Experience with SafeRtos
- Experience with IAR
- Experience with building embedded GUI
- Experience with Stemwin GUIBuilder
- Experience with Visual State
- Arm Processor development
- Presenting technical information.
- Quality focus.
- Excellent documentation practices.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Excellent writing skills.
- Strong organizational skills.
- Detail oriented.
- Ability to handle multiple tasks simultaneously and learn
quickly in a dynamic environment.
- Understanding of root cause failure investigation methods.
- A team player with strong professional ethics.
- Experience with product validation, failure modes effects
analysis, and test system architecture.
- Understanding of the use and limitations of test equipment
including oscilloscope, multimeters, current probes and other
- BS in computer science and or BS in Electrical Engineering and
or equivalent work experience.
- 1 to 3 years of industry experience
Keywords: SynCardia Systems, LLC, Tucson , Control Systems Engineer, Other , Tucson, Arizona
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!