Outdoor Adventure Guide
Company: Miraval Arizona Resort and Spa
Posted on: August 6, 2022
The primary goal of this position is to facilitate safe, meaningful
and fun outdoor experiences. The guide should be competent in
leading hikes ranging in difficulty and distance, guiding and
instructing mountain bike rides and classes, facilitating high and
low ropes challenge course activities, as well as instructing rock
- Lead hikes of 3-12 miles with elevation gains ranging from
200-3000ft while carrying a 35 lbs. pack.
- Lead mountain bike rides for 2hrs covering distances from 2-15
miles over varying levels of technical terrain.
- Teach basic mountain biking skills.
- Facilitate high ropes challenge course experiences for 2-6 hours
per day, including long periods of time standing while belaying and
facilitating. Must be comfortable climbing telephone poles and
being at heights of 25-50 feet.
- Instruct climbing wall activity, including teaching belaying,
tying-in and climbing techniques.
- Safely fit guests with harnesses and helmets.
- Knowledgeably conduct inspections of all safety equipment.
Including ropes, harnesses, helmets, hardware and challenge course
- In all activities (especially challenge course) being willing and
able to interact with guests on an emotional level.
- In all activities having risk management as number one
Keywords: Miraval Arizona Resort and Spa, Tucson , Outdoor Adventure Guide, Other , Tucson, Arizona
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!