Security Officer - Immediate Openings
Company: GardaWorld Security Services U.S.
Posted on: August 7, 2022
Job DescriptionGardaWorld - Security ServicesSecurity Officer -
Now Hiring!$750 sign-on bonus ($375 after 30 days and $375 after 90
days of employment). MUST have an active AZ guard license.You've
got the right skills. What you need is the right opportunity to
unleash your potential. We agree, and we're hiring!Every day is
different at GardaWorld with diverse work assignments and flexible
schedules. We are leaders in Professional training programs that
cover every aspect of delivering world class security services. And
every industry counts on us because we're the very best at what we
do. Perhaps you are, too. In our complex world today, GardaWorld
stands out as the largest privately owned security services company
in the world. We're experts at protecting people and assets. We're
also growing everywhere and expanding in multiple locations. If
you're a sharp, talented, self-confident individual who excels in
customer service, you can build a future here. We give you all the
tools you need to expand your skills and grow your career with
exceptional opportunities for advancement. You can stand out - and
thrive - here, too.At GardaWorld, we know your compensation is
important so we provide competitive hourly starting rates for every
market we're in. We're growing our team here in Tucson,
Arizona.**City Garage - Position -
- Compensation: $16 /hour
- Monday-Friday / 2nd shift 3pm-11pm (40 hours Full Time) $500
Sign on Bonus with Active Guard Card License! Work today, get paid
today, with DailyPay! GardaWorld offers DailyPay - a voluntary
benefit that allows you to access your pay on day 1 of work. If
you're hired for a role at GardaWorld, you'll never have to wait
for a paycheck again! DailyPay's most used features include:
- PAY: Get instant access to your money as you earn it
- SAVE: Automatically save a portion of every paycheck
- BALANCE ALERTS: Track your real-time earnings & budget for
upcoming bills or expenses About the job:
- Excellent customer service is always your top priority.
- You observe, survey the area and provide reporting on activity
at your assigned location.
- You provide rapid response in critical situations.
- You're good with reading and writing detailed reports.
- You know when and how to enforce customer procedures,
regulations and standards.
- You have a great driving recordYour background:
- You have a high school education or equivalent (GED)
- You're able to ace (and pass) an extensive screening
- If you have Security, Military, Law Enforcement experience -
- You have an Arizona Guard license. If you want a real career
opportunity where you're part of a dynamic supportive team that's
dedicated to your success, check us out. We're a global
organization that embraces our cultural diversity and we promote
engagement, communication, and sharing ideas across all our teams.
At GardaWorld, you'll have plenty of room to grow - and that's just
for starters. Explore your future with us
Keywords: GardaWorld Security Services U.S., Tucson , Security Officer - Immediate Openings, Other , Tucson, Arizona
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!