Company: VENTANA CANYON ALLIANCE LLC
Posted on: September 22, 2022
The Lodge at Ventana Canyon - Tucson, AZ
The Server Assistant assists servers in providing efficient service
by keeping the room neat and clean.
- Assures that all material used by server is clean and ready for
- Fills and re-fills water glasses and removes any place settings
not being used.
- Upon completion of course, clear dishes located in front of the
- Clears and resets tables when guests leave, to include but not
limited to: changes tablecloth, brushes chairs, places chairs at
table, replaces silverware and glassware, replaces napkins.
- Assists the server when needed.
- Keeps workstations well stocked of items and ingredients.
- Clean workstations, take out trash and vacuum the dining
- Incorporates safe work practices in job performance.
- Maintains flexibility to take on new and different tasks as
directed by the Department Manager.
- Attends staff meetings
SKILLS AND QUALIFICATIONS:
- Able to apply common sense understanding to carry out simple
one- and two-step instructions; to deal with standardized
situations with occasional or sometimes frequent variables.
- Vision distance and color vision as well as depth perception.
Ability to adjust focus.
- May be required: to use basic counting skills
- High school education preferred; no related experience or
training is required.
- Required to read and speak English.
- Meet the physical demands of the position: Frequently stands,
walks, talks and hears. Frequently uses hands to finger, feel or
handle. Regularly reaches with arms and hands. Occasionally climbs,
balances, stoops, kneels, crawls, crouches, tastes, or smells.
Frequently lifts to 10 pounds and occasionally may lift up to 50
Keywords: VENTANA CANYON ALLIANCE LLC, Tucson , Server Assistant, Other , Tucson, Arizona
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!