Posted on: September 23, 2022
Silverbell Golf Course is excited to announce the exceptional
career opportunity of Server. Qualified candidates will thrive in a
hospitality environment and be highly focused on providing superior
- Provides immediate attention to all guests upon
- Describes specials of the day to the guests. Answers questions
regarding any menu item and offers suggestions of menu items when
- Takes food and beverage orders from guests and delivers food to
guests promptly after preparation.
- Follows-up with guest to ensure satisfaction. Replenishes items
- Participates in pre-shift meetings and taste tests.
- Maintains organized workstation and side work duties
- Setting up and breaking down golf stations every shift
- Accountable for checks and cash transactions. Utilizes Point of
- Follows established systems for taking, placing, and delivering
- Follows established standards for greeting, cocktail service,
food delivery and general service techniques.
- Practices tray service for all food and beverage
- Position requires to be cross trained in bartending
- Incorporates safe work practices in job performance.
- Valid driver license required (driver license is will be
required when operating the picker for range balls , golf
- Regular and reliable attendance.
- Performs other duties as required.
- High school diploma or general education degree (GED); or one
to three months related experience and/or training; or equivalent
combination of education and experience.
- Food Safety and Sanitation Training and Alcohol Awareness
Job Knowledge, Skill, and Ability Preferences:
- Ability to read and speak English may be required in order to
perform the duties of the
- Meets state age requirements for handling alcoholic
- Knowledge of POS system
Keywords: Troon, Tucson , Server, Other , Tucson, Arizona
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!