Electrical Planner I
Location: Green Valley
Posted on: September 23, 2022
Positions Open: 1
Site Name: Mission Mine
Site Location: Sahuarita, US-AZ, 85629
Maintenance planner's primary purpose is to plan and schedule all
maintenance activities for the Electrical and Instrumentation
Department. This includes the development of detailed job plans,
facilitates compliance with OEM specifications, identifies best
practices and complies with safety and environmental policies.
- Develops daily, weekly and monthly schedules.
- Develops detailed plans for overhauls and projects.
- Develops spare parts requirements and creates APLs for standard
- Uses a variety of software to complete daily activities such as
SAP and MS Office products.
- Responsible for maintaining a detailed record of equipment
condition and to manage a program of continual improvement and
- Establishes repair priorities and prepares scheduled
maintenance programs, equipment purchases, deliveries, and
- Furnishes detailed documentation for planned work to be
completed by outside contractors.
- Establishes weekly preventative maintenance schedules & reports
weekly compliance of PM's.
- Establishes priorities and reviews maintenance backlogs and
- Reviews the work order backlog, and operation's plans to
establish work priorities.
- Develops daily, weekly and monthly work schedules.
- Checks the accuracy of the equipment and component records in
SAP. KNOWLEDGE SKILLS AND ABILITIES
- Must have good written, verbal and listening communication
- Knowledge of basic computer functions in MS Office, and
- Sound understanding of MSHA, safety, and environmental
regulations as they relate to work area. WORKING CONDITIONS
- Working conditions include heavy industrial environments; this
may have conditions that include adverse temperature conditions,
both hot and cold; in and/or around moisture; walking on slippery
and/or rough uneven surfaces, in confined spaces; at heights; and
involves climbing ladders and stairs.
- Will have exposure to noise, vibrations, dust, chemicals, also
will often work alone with minimum supervision. EDUCATION AND
- High School Diploma or GED with four years prior
- Bachelor's Degree from 4-year college or previous experience
A core value of ASARCO LLC is "Safety First." The Company is
committed to help employees continuously improve their efforts to
work in the most safe, inclusive, socially and environmentally
responsible manner practicable. Employee safety and health, both on
and off the job, are critically important to the Company.
Therefore, ASARCO LLC requires employees to have and effectively
demonstrate good working knowledge of modern safety systems. Each
employee will take prime responsibility for ensuring that s/he
works within all required safety procedures and processes.
ASARCO LLC is an equal opportunity employer. Candidates must
possess a current and valid driver's license. Offers of employment
are contingent upon a successful criminal background check and
pre-employment physical including a drug screen.
ASARCO LLC offers an excellent low-cost benefits package for
medical/prescription/ dental/vision, disability coverage, life
insurance and other optional coverage, and 401(k) plan with company
Keywords: ASARCO, Tucson , Electrical Planner I, Other , Green Valley, Arizona
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!