**Minimum $20k Sign-On Bonus** Senior Information Systems Engineer
Company: Raytheon Missiles & Defense
Posted on: September 23, 2022
***This position is eligible for a minimum of $20k Sign-On Bonus
*** Sign-On Bonus is not permitted for internal candidates *
At Raytheon Missiles & Defense, by combining our vast resources and
investments, we are able to dedicate ourselves to solving
mission-level vs. product-level customer challenges - together we
can anticipate more, move faster and make a bigger impact on the
The Test Systems Product Team (TSPT) includes all of the
engineering disciplines responsible for systems design & test on
all Raytheon Missile Defense (RMD) Test Equipment (TE) products.
Our engineers are responsible for all elements of the development
lifecycle for test including: test requirements, test system
design, flight simulations, hardware-in-the-loop,
computer-in-the-loop ,advanced engineering prototyping technology,
flight operations for manned and unmanned vehicles, environmental
testing, environmental characterization and engineering laboratory
management. We are hands-on, designing with the latest technology
and tools, and integrate state of the art test solutions with the
most advanced engineering systems in the world.
As part of the Test Environment Support Administration (TESA) team,
you be working with both leading-edge technologies and legacy
systems to support multiple products and programs throughout RMD.
You will provide TE integration, security consultation,
troubleshooting, sustainment, and compliance with the ultimate
responsibility to maintain test integrity and the availability for
our test systems.
*Responsibilities to Anticipate:*
* Providing Cybersecurity compliance guidance to engineering for
production and procurement of TE
* Supporting Flight Test capabilities and processes for Raytheon
* Developing Cybersecurity compliant TE (Linux, IOS, Windows)
* Install software packages/updates to enhance operations and
testing of production hardware
* Troubleshoot production and development TE to ensure
connectivity, functionality, compliance, and test integrity
* Collaborate with Digital Technologies to integrate TE to
controlled networks or enterprises
* Collaborate with Cybersecurity to ensure TE compliance (using
tools such as Nessus, Splunk, Ivanti, and locally procured
* Collaborate with engineering to ensure changes do not affect the
availability or test integrity on the TE
* Support any and all reviews required prior for implementation of
any changes to the TE.
*Qualification You Must Have:*
* Bachelor's degree in Science, Technology, Engineering or
* A minimum of five (5) years of prior professional relevant
* Five (5) or more years experience with systems administration of
Linux, Networking, or Windows (in desktop or server
* Experience with user account management, software installation
and technical customer support.
* Obtain DoD 8570.01m IAT I certified credentials (Sec+, CISM,
etc.) within 6 months of hiring date.
* Obtain DoD 8570.01m IAT II certified credentials (Sec+, CISM,
etc.) within 6 months of hiring date.
* An active and in-scope Secret US security clearance
*Qualifications We Value:*
* Master of Science degree in STEM.
* Experience working in a DoD Special Access Programs
* ABET is the preferred, although not required, accreditation
* Strong knowledge and experience with Windows, Linux (operating
systems in desktop and server environments).
* Excellent troubleshooting ability with all Microsoft Windows and
Linux systems to quickly return system to operational status.
* Strong knowledge and experience of network infrastructure
architecture and operation including Active Directory, group policy
design, file sharing, NIS, and DNS.
* Excellent customer service and training skills, including oral
and technical written communications.
* Excellent independent problem-solving ability of
* Knowledge of Security Technical Implementation Guides (STIGs)
* Experience with Virtualization to include VMWare, Hyper-V,
vCenter, vSphere, and ESX computing environments
* Demonstrated experience scripting in Windows and Linux to include
*What We Offer:*
Whether you're just starting out on your career journey or are an
experienced professional, we offer a robust total rewards package
that goes above and beyond with compensation; healthcare, wellness,
retirement and work/life benefits; career development and
recognition programs. Some of the superior benefits we offer
include parental (including paternal) leave, flexible work
schedules, achievement awards, educational assistance and
child/adult backup care.
*Location Information:*This position is located in beautiful
Tucson, AZ. Tucson has a friendly, caring and laid-back atmosphere,
combined with the innovation and energy of a metropolitan region
and recognized as one of America's 10 Best Small Cities. Surrounded
by beautiful mountains, colorful Sonoran Desert landscape and
majestic saguaro cacti, Tucson is blessed with some of nature's
best work. Tucson is known for its bright blue skies, and with more
than 310 sunny days per year, Tucson's fantastic weather lets
residents enjoy the outdoors year-round.
*Employee Referral Award Eligibility:*Only
employeescurrentlywithinRMD and RI&Shave the potential to
receive a Referral Award for submitting a referral to RMD and
RI&S roles. ALL eligibility requirements must be met ([see
to receive the Referral Awarding.
*Raytheon Technologies is An Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action
Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for
employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual
orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or
veteran status, age or any other federally protected class.*
Keywords: Raytheon Missiles & Defense, Tucson , **Minimum $20k Sign-On Bonus** Senior Information Systems Engineer, Other , Tucson, Arizona
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!