Production Test Engineer I
Company: Raytheon Missiles & Defense
Posted on: September 23, 2022
At Raytheon Missiles & Defense, fresh thinking and possibilities
are forged in times of change and you will be on the front lines as
we trailblaze new approaches, push the boundaries of innovation and
chart a course to a tomorrow you can be proud to have a hand in
Production Test Engineers(PTE)are part of a manufacturing team who
supportthetest process through one or more phases of the product
life cycle, including product development, transition to
production, sustained production and depot activities.---PTE
validatesandensurescomplianceof the prime hardwareto technical data
package requirementsand supporting test equipment.
Performstroubleshooting and problem solving of test
failures.Identifiesopportunitiesin test processes to improve
efficiency, yields, and capacity.
We value diverse skills and experience, so don't hold back. Your
qualifications could add tremendous value to our team. Our
customers come from all different backgrounds, and so do our
employees. If you're passionate about what you could accomplish
here, we'd love to hear from you.
*Responsibilities to Anticipate:*
* Validatenew or modified test equipment for production use.
* Ensure the operation of test equipment and associated work
instructions are accurate.
* Ensure test equipment and software meet the test requirements
specified for the product.
* Monitor and improve the test process through analysis of
predictive metrics of trends, failure modes, and test yields.
* Perform preliminary investigation of problem resolution.
* Develop test flows andcontribute totest capacity analysis.
* Maintain changes to the test equipment technical data package
which includes drawings, test instructions, test position manuals,
and system software.
* Assistin non-routine fault isolation, diagnosisand repair of the
product or test equipment.
* Lead root cause and corrective action investigations andpresent
* Provide technical training in both product and test equipment to
production test specialists and metrology personnel.
*Qualifications You Must Have:*
* Bachelor's degree in Science, Technology, Engineering or Math
(STEM) OR an Associate's degree in STEM and 2 years of relevant
experience OR In absence of a degree, 4 years of relevant
experience is required. Preferred degrees:Electrical Engineering,
Computer Engineering,Optical Engineering,Physics
* Experience/educationin advanced electronics/electrical
engineering,orbasic mechanical engineering,orbasic computer
* Experience/educationwith interpretation of technical
* Experience/education with project execution
* Experience/education with dataanalysis
* Ability to obtain and maintain a Bureau of Alcohol, Tobacco,
Firearms and Explosives Clearance (ATF)
* Ability to obtain and maintain a US security clearance prior to
the start date. U.S. citizenship is required as only U.S. citizens
are eligible for a security clearance
*Qualifications We Value:*
* Experience with hands-on hardware integration
* Experience inManufacturingenvironment
* Experience with technical writing
* Excellent interpersonal skills
* Excellent written and verbal communication skills
* Ability tomulti taskin afast pacedenvironment
* Ability to develop sustaining solutions to routine technical
* Knowledge of product and test environment
* Available to cover additional shifts including some weekend
* Current DOD Security Clearance
This position involves direct support of manufacturing activities
and requires spending significant amounts of time in and around
*What We Offer:*
Whether you're just starting out on your career journey or are an
experienced professional, we offer a robust total rewards package
that goes above and beyond with compensation; healthcare, wellness,
retirement and work/life benefits; career development and
recognition programs. Some of the benefits we offer include
parental (including paternal) leave, flexible work schedules,
achievement awards, educational assistance and child/adult backup
Clearance Information: This position requires the eligibility to
obtain a security clearance. Non-US citizens may not be eligible to
obtain a security clearance. The Defense Industrial Security
Clearance Office (DISCO), an agency of the Department of Defense,
handles and adjudicates the security clearance process. More
information about Security Clearances can be found on the US
Department of State government website here:
*Raytheon Technologies is An Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action
Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for
employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual
orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or
veteran status, age or any other federally protected class.*
Keywords: Raytheon Missiles & Defense, Tucson , Production Test Engineer I, Other , Tucson, Arizona
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!