Caregiver - Consistent Hours
Company: Honor Caregivers
Posted on: September 25, 2022
Location: Saddlebrooke, AZ
Hours: Full-time, part-time
94% of our Care Pros say they have the tools they need to do their
Looking to work for a home care company that values passion and
rewards its caregivers with flexible scheduling, amazing benefits,
consistent hours, and 24/7 support? Join Honor as a Care
Professional. We're hiring immediately!
We call caregivers Care Professionals, because that's what you are.
We highly encourage our Care Pros to foster genuine relationships
with the seniors in our community. We'll rely on you to do your
best to keep your Clients healthy, safe, and happy at home.
- Medical/Dental/Vision benefits, based on eligibility
- 401k matching, based on eligibility
- (9) Holidays paid at the rate of 1.5x
- Weekly pay
- Direct deposit
- Paid overtime
- Paid training
- Caregiver referral program
- Cell phone reimbursement
- 24/7 support Caregiver Responsibilities:
- Establish and maintain effective and professional communication
and a strong relationship with Clients, their family members, and
- Provide personalized in-home support to senior Clients
- Help Clients with all personal care needs
- Help keep Clients' environment clean and organized
- Remind Client to take self-administered medications Successful
applicants will meet the following requirements:
- You must have a minimum of six months of paid senior caregiving
experience OR one of the following certifications: CNA, HHA,
- Have basic English speaking, reading, and writing abilities
(Bilingual or multilingual individuals are encouraged to
- Pass a comprehensive background check and drug test.
- Use the Honor Care Pro App and must have a device that supports
the most up to date version of iOS or Android. We respect our Care
Pros and treat them like true professionals. You care for others,
let Honor care for you!
Keywords: Honor Caregivers, Tucson , Caregiver - Consistent Hours, Other , Tucson, Arizona
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!