Main Gate Sales Associate Tucson
Company: Asurion Tech Repair and Solutions
Posted on: November 25, 2022
Asurion Tech Repair and Solutions, formerly Ubreakifix, specializes
in electronic repairs including cell phones, screen repairs, gaming
consoles, tablets, and computers. Founded in 2009, the company has
rapidly expanded to have over 700 stores nationwide in markets
across the U.S and Canada. With partnerships with Samsung, Google,
Apple, Amazon, and many more, our company is continuously evolving
and providing room for advancement.
Do you love technology? Are you sales-oriented and results-driven?
Like to be rewarded for your efforts with uncapped earning
potential? Asurion Tech Repair and Solutions has it all! We are
offering retail sales professionals an exciting opportunity to
become a valued member of our successful sales force and grow with
the leading provider of wireless repairs, services and accessories
in the US market. If you're looking for a fun and fast paced work
environment that recognizes your potential and trains you to be
your best, this is the place for you! We pride ourselves in the
quality of service we are able to provide to each customer we
interact with. We know every good customer interaction starts with
a happy employee. Our goal is to set you up for success!
Only those with a *STRONG DESIRE TO SUCCEED AND MAKE MONEY *need to
apply. We prefer to promote from within and are looking to grow our
team of professionals!
This is a serious sales position. There is so much potential to
make the pay you want, but you have to be self-motivated and have a
positive attitude. The products are easy to sell, but great
attitudes and a willingness to learn is most important!
*WE WILL TRAIN YOU TO SELL and set you up for SUCCESS!*
Join our team of sales professionals in one of the largest and most
reputable smartphone repair companies in the US!
As a Sales Associate, you will focus on creating the best possible
experience for our customers both on the phone and in person. You
will be responsible for guiding the customer through the entire
Asurion Tech Repair and Solutions experience from start to finish
and after. You will use a friendly, professional demeanor to build
customer confidence and exceed expectations by making the store
experience natural, engaging, and reassuring. All applicants should
be willing to utilize proven techniques to increase their
merchandise and service sales. You will build and maintain
relationships with customers to help guide them to the right
products and services that best fit their needs. You will also be
responsible for performing other roles within the store too,
whether it's maintaining displays and store cleanliness or
assisting team members. We base your levels of success on your team
and personal productivity as well as overall location
*TASKS & RESPONSIBILITIES*
* *Sell products and services to new and existing customers.*
* *Meet sales metrics and sales goals.*
* *Meet or exceed key performance objectives, including sales and
customer satisfaction goals.*
* Flexible to work at all locations.
* Describe and sell merchandise and services while understanding
and explaining their use, operation, and care to customers.
* Assist with and participate in marketing efforts to solicit new
business, including but not limited to outbound calling, community
involvement, and social media marketing.
* Use store displays and interactive devices effectively to enhance
the customer experience and sales.
* Explain complex technical issues to customers in a non-technical,
* Provide repair and replacement estimates to customers.
* Greet customers and answer calls in a friendly manner and
maintain a positive work environment.
* Utilize the point of sale system to process payments, maintain an
accurate record of customer information, and give real-time status
updates for each repair.
* Maintain the cleanliness and professional appearance of the
* Listen and build relationships with customers to find the right
products and services for their lifestyle.
* Demonstrate knowledge of the latest products and services. Remain
current on industry and competition trends, pricing plans, and
*BASIC QUALIFICATIONS* (must meet some, not all)
* Interest in technology and agility at learning new products and
* Ability to deliver great customer experiences in any
* Invigorated by constant personal interaction.
* Outstanding customer service skills.
* Strong selling and follow-up skills.
* Exceptional organizational skills.
* Strong written and oral communication skills.
* Consistently personable and always maintaining a friendly team
* Ability to work flexible hours, including weekends and
* High school diploma or GED.
* 1-2 years experience in a sales environment and the ability to
meet sales goals.
* 1-2 years of customer service experience in a retail
* Associate's Degree or Bachelor's degree is preferred.
* Bilingual spoken and written are also preferred.
* Competitive hourly pay plus uncapped commissions.
* Ongoing sales training.
* Serious career growth potential.
* A fun, professional, fast-paced team environment.
*All applicants will have drug screening and/or background
Note: The above statements are intended to describe the general
nature and level of work being performed by people assigned to this
job. They are not intended to be an exhaustive list of all duties,
responsibilities, and skills required of - personnel so classified,
and they may change at any time.
Asurion Tech Repair and Solutions is an equal opportunity employer
"I was originally attracted to the tech position because uBreakiFix
made it clear that they were willing to train me in any and all
technical aspects that I was unfamiliar with. I was used to working
on my and my family's computers, but I'd never fixed a phone
before. It only took a few months of training and after that I
could repair any device like a pro!" - Kylen Anne, former tech,
current Customer Relations Manager
"I've had the pleasure of working at uBreakiFix for about seven
months and I could not be more thrilled! There have been
advancement opportunities open to me and I've thrived since I've
started working here. There is an excellent work environment due to
a positively sustained culture throughout the company, even in a
pandemic! Five stars from me, to uBreakiFix for employee
-Olivia Flora, Remote Tech Operations Manager
"I've always enjoyed breaking down computers. I like to see what
makes them tick! This job really fuels my passion, not only does it
allow me to learn the tech skills that I need but I'm encouraged to
learn more skills and push myself as a technician." -- Matt
"Sunshine", lead Technician
"Joining the Sales team of uBreakiFix was one of the biggest
highlights of this year. Everyone is super welcoming and constantly
trying to build each other up. There is always enough to do to keep
me from being bored and there is always a new challenge to test my
sales skills. The bosses wholeheartedly believe in rewarding
effort, which is a breath of fresh air in today's world. I am
enjoying my ride with the team and hope to do so for as long as I
can." Jhan, sales
*We are currently hiring for all locations and you must be flexible
to travel to various locations of Asurion Tech Repair & Solutions:
*Asurion Tech Repair & Solutions - Main Gate Square*
*Asurion Tech Repair & Solutions* *- Tucson Mall*
*Asurion Tech Repair & Solutions - Park Place*
Job Types: Full-time, Part-time
Pay: $30,000.00 - $60,000.00 per year
* Dental insurance
* Employee discount
* Health insurance
* Vision insurance
* 4 hour shift
* 8 hour shift
Weekly day range:
* Every weekend
* Monday to Friday
* Weekend availability
To keep our employees and customers safe, we have implemented
safety measures in all stores. Safety practices will be outlined in
* Do you have reliable transportation?
* High school or equivalent (Preferred)
* Customer service: 1 year (Preferred)
* Spanish (Preferred)
Work Location: One location%58047475%
Keywords: Asurion Tech Repair and Solutions, Tucson , Main Gate Sales Associate Tucson, Other , Tucson, Arizona
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!