Hotel Night Auditor
Company: The Eddy Hotel
Posted on: November 25, 2022
Welcome to our newest addition, *The Eddy Hotel Tapestry
Collection by Hilton*! The Eddy Hotel is under construction and
scheduled to open December 2022. The Eddy Hotel is a unique and
original concept yet part of the Hilton brand as a Tapestry hotel.
The Eddy Hotel is owned and operated by Capri Hospitality
Management. Capri is a management company that owns and operates
seven hotels in the western US, with more on the horizon. We have
been in business since 1928 and our corporate headquarters are in
Tucson, Arizona. We are a growing company that likes to promote
from within. Please visit our website at www.caprihm.com to learn
more about our company.
*About The Eddy Hotel*
* Unique concept inspired by the company's family history
* Centrally located and situated among the desert foothills of the
Santa Catalina Mountains
* Hilton Tapestry
* 106 rooms
* 3,000 sq ft meeting space
* Full-Service Restaurant and Bar with Light Fare
* 120 seat capacity indoor/outdoor open flow culinary experience
for light fare and beverages
*The Eddy Hotel* is actively recruiting *full time Night
A Night Auditor is responsible for overseeing the auditing, posting
and balancing of daily financial transactions to support the
hotel's continuing effort to deliver outstanding guest service and
*The Eddy Hotel* is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Diversity is
important to us and not only welcomed but encouraged. Our company
does not discriminate against its associates or applicants because
of race, color, religion, sex, pregnancy, national origin,
ancestry, age, marital status, sexual orientation, veteran status,
physical or mental disability or medical condition. Equal
employment opportunity will be extended to all persons in all
aspects of the employer-associate relationships, including
recruitment, hiring, advancement, compensation, benefits, training,
promotion, transfer, discipline, layoff, recall and termination.
Every reasonable accommodation will be made for disabled
Resumes and applications for employment will be evaluated on the
basis of qualifications to meet the requirements of the position
and ability to perform the requirements of the position.
*Why should you join our team?*
* If you are looking for a culture where you make a difference and
truly are part of a successful team, then we are the place for
* We strive to grow our team with people who share our passion and
energy for creating the best experience for our guests and team
* We offer competitive wages and opportunity for advancement
* Benefits include medical, dental, vision, supplemental gap
medical, accident, short term disability, 401(k), 401(k) company
match, vacation, holiday and other types of supplemental pay
* All associates are eligible to participate in the Hilton Employee
& Friends Team Member Travel Program
*ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES: *
* Audit, post and balance daily cashiers' work for outlets
including, but not limited to, outlets in Rooms and Food and
* Ensure credit card system reconciles to daily transaction
* Schedule, assign daily work, inform and train team members
* Monitor, observe and assist in evaluating team member
Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with
disabilities to perform essential duties.
DESIRED COMPETENCIES, WORK SKILLS, AND KNOWLEDGE
To perform the job successfully, an individual should demonstrate
the following competencies. Other competencies not listed may be
required for specific positions. The requirements listed below are
representative of the knowledge, skills, and/or abilities
Associate demonstrates ORGANIZATIONAL SUPPORT
* Observes and adheres to safety and security procedures, promoting
a safe work environment.
* Ensures new hires complete new hire orientation and complete all
brand required training.
* Associate demonstrates INITIATIVE
* Seeks out new assignments and assumes additional duties when
* Able to reach effective solutions, poses good questions, consults
helpful resources, and does not stop at the first answer he/she
Associate demonstrates exemplary DEPENDABILITY / RELIABILITY
* Can be relied upon regarding task completion and follow up.
* Ensures work responsibilities are covered when absent.
* Associate demonstrates ACCOUNTABILITY for their job
* Takes ownership of all work performed and communicated.
* Completes tasks on time or notifies appropriate person with an
Associate demonstrates acceptable PRODUCTIVITY standards
* Organizes resources, performs tasks, and coordinates with other
functions to most effectively and efficiently perform work
responsibilities and accomplish objectives on a timely basis.
* Assists department in exceeding productivity standards.
Associate demonstrates effective PROBLEM SOLVING
* Identifies and resolves problems in a timely manner, using
intuition and experience to complement data.
* Gathers and analyzes information skillfully.
Associate demonstrates WORKPLACE RESPECT to all associates
* Demonstrates knowledge of EEO policy and promotes a
* Shows respect and sensitivity for cultural differences.
* Able to build morale and group commitments to achieve goals and
Associate demonstrates effective ORAL /WRITTEN COMMUNICATION
* Practices attentive and active listening with all employees.
* Listens without interruption and gets clarification.
* Actively participates in meetings, contributing ideas to improve
Associate demonstrates excellent CUSTOMER SERVICE SKILLS
* Solicits customer feedback to improve service.
* Personally demonstrates a commitment to customer service by
anticipating and responding promptly to guest needs.
Associate demonstrates effective FINANCIAL MANAGEMENT skills
* Monitors and controls labor costs.
* Seeks approval for overtime, if required.
* Ability to read and interpret documents such as safety rules,
operating and maintenance instructions, and procedure manuals.
* Ability to write routine reports and correspondence.
* Ability to speak effectively before groups of customers or
employees of organization
* Ability to calculate figures and amounts such as discounts,
interest, commissions, and percentages.
* Ability to interpret and perform basic computer functions.
Knowledge of Outlook, Word, and Excel.
The work environment normally entails the following:
* Indoor work environment
* Minimal to moderate noise levels consistent with hotel
* Exposure to cleaning chemicals.
During the course of performing the physical demands of this
position, associates are expected to observe and adhere to safety
and security procedures, promoting a safe work environment.
The physical activity normally entails the following
Position is expected to:
* Stand more than 2/3 of the time
* Walk less than 1/3 of the time
* Sit less than 1/3 of the time
* Lift up to 50 lbs.
* Push / pull up to 50 pounds.
What to Expect
* Be part of a cohesive team with opportunities to build a
* Have the opportunity to engage in diverse and challenging
* Derive a sense of pride in work well done.
* Be recognized for excellence.
*The Eddy Hotel provides the following inclusive hiring
- Inclusive of minority and disadvantaged groups
- LGBTQ+ friendly workplace
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $17.00 per hour
* 401(k) matching
* Dental insurance
* Employee discount
* Health insurance
* Paid time off
* Vision insurance
* 8 hour shift
* Monday to Friday
* Night shift
* Overnight shift
* Weekend availability
Our team members' well-being is our priority. We continue to follow
all recommended guidelines from Hilton, County, State, Federal and
OSHA to provide a safe, clean and comfortable environment for
* Hilton: 1 year (Preferred)
* Hotel Guest Service: 1 year (Preferred)
* Hotel Night Audit: 1 year (Preferred)
Work Location: One location%58047475%
Keywords: The Eddy Hotel, Tucson , Hotel Night Auditor, Other , Tucson, Arizona
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!