Company: Northwest Exterminating
Posted on: November 26, 2022
*Are you considering a career in pest control or customer
service? If so, a pest control career at Northwest Exterminating
may be a perfect fit for you. We are growing, and it is an exciting
time to join our team!* *We are looking for candidates who are
dedicated, hard-working, and have a genuine passion for helping
people. If this sounds like you, we would love to connect. *
For over three decades, Northwest Exterminating (an Anticimex
company) has experienced success and growth in providing pest
control services to our friends, families, neighbors, and business
partners. Join us and grow your career in pest control with one of
Arizona's leading pest control companies offering competitive
employee benefits and growth opportunities.
Competitive hourly wage *$**16.00-17.50**/hr.* (based on experience
and other factors)
Health and Well-being:
* Cigna medical insurance plan options to fit your individual needs
including HMO, PPO, and HSA
* Prescription drug program
* Dental & Vision plans
* Flexible Spending Accounts (FSA) for medical and childcare
* Competitive compensation
* 401(k) savings plans (traditional and Roth)
* Company-paid life insurance (with options to buy up)
* Company-paid short-term disability
* Accident, critical illness, long-term disability, and hospital
indemnity insurance options
* Stable, year-round employment
* Paid training and in-depth orientation
* Paid time off
* Paid holidays
* Recognition programs, prizes, giveaways, and advancement
*Position Description: *
Northwest Exterminating is seeking a career-minded Pest Control
Technician to join our team. Our pest control technicians work
independently and solve pest problems daily. Our technicians work
hard to resolve customer pest concerns to the level of the
customer's expectations and beyond. Technicians are expected to
actively communicate with their team members.
* Assist customers with their pest-control-related concerns.
* Complete general pest inspections and provide
* Complete paperwork and document findings on electronic
*Required Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities: *
* Exceptional verbal and written communication.
* A positive attitude.
* Excellent customer service skills.
* Must possess a current valid driver's license.
* Must be able to pass a background check.
* Must be able to pass a pre-employment drug screening and random
* Willingness to work flexible hours. Ability to work early
mornings and/or late nights on occasion to resolve customer
*About Us: *
*_Be Proud to call us your Employer_*
Our exceptional customer service is a core Anticimex tradition,
building on a long-standing history that has always valued personal
interaction between us and our clients. We strive to understand the
needs of our customers and adapt to them accordingly.
*_Northwest Exterminating is a Value-Driven Company _*
We are a value-driven company with a strong entrepreneurial spirit
that guides our pest control services. Our core values include
trust, innovation, and passion.
*_We Value Our Team Members_*
We value every team member, and without them, our customers would
not receive the level of service they deserve. Grow with our
company, where we provide employees with all the tools to succeed
and advance their careers.
Anticimex is an equal opportunity employer and does not
discriminate on the basis of race, national origin, gender, gender
identity, sexual orientation, protected veteran status, disability,
age, or other legally protected status.
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $16.00 - $17.50 per hour
* 401(k) matching
* Dental insurance
* Health insurance
* Health savings account
* Life insurance
* Paid time off
* Referral program
* Vision insurance
* 10 hour shift
* 12 hour shift
* 8 hour shift
* Day shift
* Monday to Friday
* Night shift
* On call
* Weekend availability
* Driver's License (Required)
Work Location: One location%58047475%
Keywords: Northwest Exterminating, Tucson , Laborer, Other , Tucson, Arizona
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!