Cyber Operations Specialist (Enlistment Required)
Company: US Army
Posted on: January 25, 2023
US Army - Tucson - Cyber Operations Specialist- US Army
Enlistment RequiredEnlist as a soldier into the United States Army
and become a Cyber Operations Specialists who is responsible for
detecting, identifying, and responding to attacks against friendly
networks to protect data, networks, net-centric capabilities, and
other designated systems. This is NOT a civilian contractor
position. - -
Enlist for this particular role - this is not a general US Army
No experience necessary. Position is entry-level. Minimum
requirements can vary from 2-6 years of training for certification,
depending on the role. All candidates are able to choose their
terms of service when selecting their job prior to signing a
Provide crucial intelligence and network support that safeguards
the cyber domain.
Collect, analyze and report digital data.
Maintain network defense tools such as routers and firewalls.
Evaluate network defense operations.
Respond to incidents in cyberspace.
Surveillance and reconnaissance actions on specified systems and
Conduct network terrain audits, penetration testing, basic digital
forensics and software threat analysis.
- - - - - - - 10 weeks of Basic Training.
- - - - - - - 25 weeks of Technical School with on-the-job
- - - - - - - 30 days paid vacation annually.
- - - - - - - Full Healthcare coverage for you and your Family.
- - - - - - - Educational benefits worth over $72,000.
- - - - - - - Obtain Industry standard recognized
- - - - - - - Between 17-34 years old.
- - - - - - - No felonies. (Defer Adjudication included).
- - - - - - - Current High School Senior, High school graduate or
- - - - - - - Permanent resident or US citizen.
- - - - - - - Meet physical standards based on gender and age.
- - - - - - - Pass the Armed Services Vocational Aptitude Battery
Keywords: US Army, Tucson , Cyber Operations Specialist (Enlistment Required), Other , Tucson, Arizona
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!