Senior Property Adjuster
Company: Engle Martin & Associates
Posted on: January 25, 2023
We currently have an outstanding career opportunity for a staff
field Senior Property Adjuster for this territory. The Senior
Property Adjuster effectively determines and communicates the
extent of loss or damage associated with commercial claims in a
variety of business classes.
- Investigates commercial insurance claims in any of a variety of
- Uses knowledge of property and construction, and/or knowledge
of the specific industry or business affected, personally conduct
property inspections and photograph claim sites as necessary to
depict and substantiate losses or damage, or the lack thereof.
- Obtains necessary information from the claimant and from
experts such as architects, engineers, builders, construction
workers, police officers, health care practitioners, accountants,
and others to fully and accurately assess the extent of the
- Works cooperatively with expert witnesses, attorneys, public
adjusters, and carrier's examiners as needed to conduct
investigations, confirm findings and support evaluations.
- Applies understanding of insurance policies and policy
interpretation, establishing appropriate loss estimates based on
all relevant information and findings.
- Recommends the reasonable and proper amount the insurance
company should pay on a claim.
- Ensures the accuracy of information collected and reported and
guard against fraudulent claims, based on critical issues
identified and accurate conclusions drawn.
- Prepares accurate, clear, thorough, and concise reports and
letters to insurance carriers on conclusions and
- Maintains accurate, thorough field notes, journal entries, and
time and expense records as required.
- Ability to understand claims adjudication process.
- 2-5 years' experience in commercial property adjusting or other
insurance-related work to include Xactimate experience.
- Sound knowledge of commercial and residential construction
- Knowledge of property claim law; skills in analyzing,
interpreting, synthesizing, prioritizing, and reporting pertinent
information and discerning the essential from the
- Research and investigative abilities; negotiating, conflict
resolution and persuasion abilities.
- Baccalaureate degree in a related field, or demonstration of
equivalent knowledge and critical thinking skills.
- Active license, or ability to promptly obtain such, in the
Keywords: Engle Martin & Associates, Tucson , Senior Property Adjuster, Other , Willcox, Arizona
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!