Company: Nesco Resource, LLC
Posted on: January 25, 2023
To work closely with Sales Engineers, Project Managers, Project
Engineers, Designers and Production staff. To provide required
deliverables and to ensure accuracy, quality and safety while
processing domestic and international orders.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Provide Product Planning support for Engineering
- Review and preparation of Routes in ERP (Aurora)
- Streamline of current routes
- Part Number creation in ERP
- Bill of Material
- ERP (Aurora) Route 1 status "ready for production
- Coordinate reschedule requirements per individual assigned
- Review and manage daily/weekly the E to 1 report per
individually assigned tasks and keep them current.
- Maintain Cement Order SharePoint site per individually assigned
tasks and keep them current.
- Follow process and procedures and other critical requirements
- Promote a "safety first " culture by continuous evaluation of
work site for potential hazards or unsafe actions, use Personal
Protective Equipment "PPE " appropriate to the site or work to be
performed and report near misses, accidents or injuries (no matter
the severity) and identify unsafe equipment/work per company
guidelines or procedures
- Perform special assignments and additional tasks as
- Communicate with office Customer Service, Project Management,
Engineering/Design, Planning, Procurement and Production Department
to prioritize orders that could potentially be delayed and advise
concerns in advance of shipment.
- Prepare weekly summary of work completed using the E to 1
report and submit to Project Manager Supervisor.
EDUCATION and/or EXPERIENCE
- 1-3 years ERP experience
- Experience with AutoCad / SolidWorks; MS office (Word, Excel,
PowerPoint, VBA); SharePoint; Smarteam, ERP Aurora.
- Ability to maintain high volume of orders and coordinate the
deliverables timely and accurately.
Nesco Resource and affiliates (Lehigh G.I.T Inc, and Callos
Resource, LLC) is an equal employment opportunity employer and does
not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, sexual
orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, age, or
veteran status, or any other legally protected characteristics with
respect to employment opportunities.
Keywords: Nesco Resource, LLC, Tucson , Product Planner, Other , Tucson, Arizona
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!