Process Server - Tucson
Company: INFOTRACK INVESTIGATIONS LLC
Posted on: January 27, 2023
About us:Since 1998, our team of expertly trained investigation
professionals has been providing statewide professional legal
services, excelling in client satisfaction. It is our goal to
provide all clients with a prompt turn-around. Our team understands
the importance of client relations while maintaining strong
communication and informative updates in real-time. -About the
Position:Process Server:Primary job duties include but are not
limited to:The primary objective of a process server is to serve
legal documents issued by the courts.Essential Duties &
- Service of all legal process issued by the courts of Arizona,
or any other court in accordance with applicable statutes and court
- Maintain proper reports/records relating to service of
- Complete private process server certification for Arizona
- Maintain certification with continued education
- Any other duties as assigned by higher authority
- Using databases, spreadsheets and softwareRequirements:
- Must be at least 21 years of age.
- Cannot have Felony record
- Excellent verbal & written communication skills.
- Ability to work independently with minimal supervision.
- Ability to work with sensitive information and maintain
- Must have and be proficient with computer, printer and scanner
and have internet connection. (preferable high speed)
- Must be bondable; must possess a valid State of Arizona
driver's license without record of suspension or revocation in any
- Must be able to pass a background check.
- Ability to successfully complete required training.
- Bilingual - preferred but not required
- Agree to sign NDATechnology Requirements:
- Computer or mobile device capable of supporting the County
Civil Mobile Application, connecting to Internet, connecting to
satellite GPS, and taking a digital photograph.
- Reliable internet source via public Wi-Fi, private Wi-Fi or
mobile broadband- preferably high speed
- County Civil Mobil Application.
- Cellular Telephone.
- Printer capable of printing both letter and legal size
pages.Physical Requirements:Must have the use of sensory skills in
order to effectively communicate and interact with other employees
and the public through the use of the telephone and personal
contact as normally defined by the ability to see, read, talk,
hear, handle or feel objects and controls. Physical capability to
effectively use and operate various items of office related
equipment, such, but not limited to a; personal computer; scanner;
calculator; copier and fax machine. No significant standing,
walking, moving, climbing, carrying, bending, kneeling, crawling,
reaching and handling, pushing and pulling. Ability to stand and
walk for periods of time, often in adverse climactic conditions,
while maintaining an alert mental condition. Location & Hours: Due
to the nature of this position, the successful candidate will be
available days, nights and weekends. -Supervision: -Works under the
general supervision of the Operations Liaison and Executive
Assistant.Education or Experience:High School Diploma or GED,
Experience equivalent or Associates Degree preferred.Fast Track
Legal is committed to a diverse and inclusive workplace. Fast Track
Legal is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate
based on race, national origin, gender, gender Identity, sexual
orientation, protected veteran status, disability, age, or another
legally protected status. - - - - - - -
Keywords: INFOTRACK INVESTIGATIONS LLC, Tucson , Process Server - Tucson, Other , Tucson, Arizona
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!