Customer Care Coordinator
Posted on: January 27, 2023
The Enlyte Family of Businesses
Mitchell - Genex - Coventry
Enlyte is the parent brand of Mitchell, Genex and Coventry, an
organization unlike any other in the Property & Casualty industry,
bringing together three great businesses with a shared vision of
using technology innovation, clinical services and network
solutions to help our customers and the people they serve. Our
suite of products and services enable our employees to help people
recover from challenging life events, while providing opportunities
for meaningful impact and career growth.
This position specifically provides services through our Apricus
branded specialty network company. Whether it is durable medical
equipment, home health, transportation & translation, diagnostic
imaging, or another specialty network solution, we are here to take
the ball and run with it.
This is an onsite position with the option of moving to a hybrid
schedule after 90 days, dependent on continued successful
* Interacts directly with customers, sales and/or service
representatives to handle a variety of inbound and outbound
post-sales service functions.
* Receives customer and internal partner requests and works
independently and/or collaborates with other teams to service these
requests, follow-up or escalate appropriately.
* Prepares/retrieves documentation related to customer account,
product, and service inquiries/issues.
* Updates databases with documentation related to customer
interactions and steps taken to serve customer needs.
* Ensures account information is accurate by keeping it updated,
filing/managing customer documentation/forms.
* May schedule field sales/service visits or escalate to partners
* Handles requests for additional company materials.
* Maintains records of customer contact and follow-up and resolves
customer billing, payment and credit problems.
* High School Diploma or Associate Degree in Business
Administration or Health Management, Medical Administration.
* Workers' Comp or Healthcare experience a plus (preferred)
* 1-2+ years of Call center experience. Health care environment
* Prior sales/negotiating skills preferred, but not required
* Ability to multitask
* Ability to work in a fast paced work environment and
* Intermediate to Advance Microsoft Office Suite knowledge (Word,
Excel, Outlook, PowerPoint).
* Bilingual - Spanish helpful but not mandatory
* Critical Thinking - Uses logic and reasoning to identify the
strengths and weaknesses of alternative solutions, conclusions or
approaches to problems
* Positive Attitude - Finds the most effective and efficient way to
complete tasks, regardless of obstacle, while continually offering
support and comfort to injured worker, teammates, and clients
* Flexibility/Adaptability - Able to adapt to changing procedures,
accept change and engage it
* Active/Continuous Learner - Recognizes own strengths and
weaknesses and actively seeks skills, techniques, and methods to
We're committed to supporting your ultimate well-being through our
total compensation package offerings that support your health,
wealth and self. These offerings include Medical, Dental, Vision,
Health Savings Accounts / Flexible Spending Accounts, Life and
AD&D Insurance, 401(k), Tuition Reimbursement, and an array of
resources that encourage a lifetime of healthier living. The
Company is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants
will receive consideration for employment without regard to race,
religion, color, national origin, gender, gender identity, sexual
orientation, age, status as a protected veteran, among other
things, or status as a qualified individual with disability.
Keywords: Enlyte, Tucson , Customer Care Coordinator, Other , Tucson, Arizona
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!