Hospital Liaison- TUCSON BASED
Company: Aspen Infusion
Posted on: March 17, 2023
Description:JOB TITLE: Hospital LiaisonEMPLOYER: TWELFTH ONE,
LLC dba Aspen InfusionDEPARTMENT: SalesREPORTS TO: Vice
PresidentSALARY RANGE: $60,000-$70,000 per year based on
experienceSUMMARY: The Hospital Liaison is responsible for
promoting company products and services to referral sources and
patients so that company goals for business growth are achieved.
You will work directly with hospital case managers, physicians,
home health agencies, and other referral sources to facilitate
patient discharges and care coordination.DUTIES AND
- Generates and develops new business to meet specified
- Attend monthly sales meetings and other organization events in
- Work schedule may require weekend availability to achieve sales
- Maintains and nurtures existing client relationships.
- Responds to all inquiries and requests in a timely and
- Understands and communicates information regarding company
products, services, and policies and procedures to new and existing
- Possesses and maintains thorough knowledge of the home infusion
therapy industry product information.
- Continually gathers information on local competition and
prevalent industry and business climate within the region;
communicates information to management and others as needed.
- Ensures that all required client paperwork is complete,
accurate, and submitted on time.
- Provides timely and accurate reports as required.
- Attends and participates in business/trade events that impact
- Attends and participates in team strategic sales meetings.
- Performs other related duties as assigned by
- Bachelor's degree (B.A.) or equivalent.
- Two consecutive years of sales experience in home health, home
infusion, or hospice.
- Availability for 3-6 weeks of sales training in Chandler.
- Documentation of sales performance in prior roles.
- Knowledge of Tucson hospital accounts.
- Must be a self-starter and proactive.
- Commitment to excellence and high standards.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Good judgment with the ability to make timely and sound
- Strong organizational skills; able to manage priorities and
- Ability to work independently and as a member of various teams
- Excellent problem-resolution and consultative sales
- Proven ability to handle multiple projects and meet
- Strong interpersonal skills.
- Ability to prepare reports and business correspondence.
- Versatility, flexibility, and a willingness to work within
constantly changing priorities with enthusiasm.
- Computer skills that include proficiency with spreadsheets and
use of the internet, as well as word processing, and efficient use
of the internet and e-mail.COMPETENCIES:
- Customer Service--Manages difficult or emotional customer
situations; Responds promptly to customer needs; Solicits customer
feedback to improve service; Responds to requests for service and
assistance; Meets commitments.
- Interpersonal Skills--Focuses on solving conflict, not blaming;
Maintains confidentiality; Listens to others without interrupting;
Keeps emotions under control; Remains open to others' ideas and
tries new things.
- Oral Communication--Speaks clearly and persuasively in positive
or negative situations; Listens and gets clarification; Responds
well to questions; Demonstrates group presentation skills;
Participates in meetings.
- Written Communication--Writes clearly and informatively; Edits
work for spelling and grammar; Varies writing style to meet needs;
Presents numerical data effectively; Able to read and interpret
- Teamwork--Balances team and individual responsibilities;
Exhibits objectivity and openness to others' views; Gives and
welcomes feedback; Contributes to building a positive team spirit;
Puts success of team above own interests; Able to build morale and
group commitments to goals and objectives; Supports everyone's
efforts to succeed.PHYSICAL DEMANDS AND WORK ENVIRONMENT:
- Continually required to stand, walk, sit, talk, hear, and drive
- Continually required to utilize hand and finger dexterity,
technical information, and/or use a keyboard.
- Occasionally required to lift/push/carry items less than 30
- Occasional exposure to outside weather conditions.The above is
intended to describe the general content of and requirements for
the performance of this job. It is not to be construed as an
exhaustive statement of duties, responsibilities, or physical
requirements. Nothing in this job description restricts
management's right to assign or reassign duties and
responsibilities to this job at any time. Reasonable accommodations
may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the
essential functions."Aspen Infusion mandates that all employees be
fully vaccinated against Covid-19, and provide proof of
vaccination. As with all identifiable medical information, Aspen
Infusion will safeguard information concerning Covid-19
vaccinations in accordance with applicable law."PI207945438
Keywords: Aspen Infusion, Tucson , Hospital Liaison- TUCSON BASED, Other , Tucson, Arizona
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!
Loading more jobs...