Senior Web Software Developer
Location: Fort Huachuca
Posted on: March 17, 2023
SOS International, LLC (SOSi) is currently seeking a Senior Web
Software Developer in Fort Huachuca, AZ. The Senior Web Software
Developer reports to The Web Development Team Lead and is
responsible for all technical requirements associated with Web
Development for the RCC-C.
- Design, develop, troubleshoot, debug, and implement software
code for components of RCC-C websites.
- Maintain responsibility for designing, developing,
troubleshooting, debugging, and implementing software code for a
component of the website.
- Develop the site concept, interface design, and architecture of
- Maintain responsibility for interface implementation.
- Integrate web applications with backend databases.
- Deploy large web-based transaction systems using application
- Research, test, build, and coordinate the integration of new
products per production and client requirements.
- Possess strong navigation and site-design instincts.
- Lead positions may have supervisory responsibility to include
but not limited to:
- reporting and timekeeping;
- technical/administrative training;
- correspond with the government;
- effectively utilize all team resources through scheduling;
- support management decision-making;
- recommend/take action regarding recognition and
- and recommend innovative solutions to more effectively and
efficiently support work performance.
- Follow ITIL best practices to manage tickets and
- Develop and/or maintain SOPs, TTPs, and SmartBooks associated
with current knowledge of relevant technologies as assigned.
- Participate in special projects as required.
- Lead or Manage high level administrative/technical taskings
with senior level assistance.
- May collaborate with RCC-C contractors, GTMs, Branch Chiefs,
Division Chiefs and RCC-C Leadership.
- Active in scope SECRET w/T5 clearance or the ability to obtain
Interim SECRET w/T5 eligibility
- HS +12 years of experience, AA/AS +10 or BA/BS +8
- An IAT II certification (CCNA-Security, CND, CySA+, GICSP,
GSEC, Security+ CE, or SSCP) is required
- Ability to perform on-call and after duty hours as needed
- Communicate effectively both orally and in a written form with
users and office staff
- Capable of explaining complex procedures both verbally and in
- Work independently and within a team structure
- Ability to set priorities and organize work to meet
- Establish and maintain a cooperative working relationship with
those contacted during the course of the work day
- Ability to solve problems quickly and completely in a logical
- Master's degree preferred
- ITIL Foundations Certification
- Fluency in a foreign language is desirable, but not
- Working conditions are normal for an office environment.
- Fast paced, deadline-oriented environment.
- May require periods of non-traditional working hours including
consecutive nights or weekends (if applicable) SOSi is an equal
employment opportunity employer and affirmative action employer.All
interested individuals will receive consideration and will not be
discriminated against on the basis of race, color, religion, sex,
national origin, disability, age, sexual orientation, gender
identity, genetic information, or protected veteran status. SOSi
takes affirmative action in support of its policy to advance
diversity and inclusion of individuals who are minorities, women,
protected veterans, and individuals with disabilities.
Keywords: SOSi, Tucson , Senior Web Software Developer, Other , Fort Huachuca, Arizona
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!
Loading more jobs...